With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Updates- Cyber Sleuth Complete Battle Trailer & Volcano Ota in Survive

Game Updates- Cyber Sleuth Complete Battle Trailer & Volcano Ota in Survive

A few game updates!

We're just under a month until the release of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition and Bandai-Namco has put up another trailer!

This time we get a narrated trailer that introduces various aspects of the battle system.

Previous trailers that introduced other aspects of the game can be found here and here.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

The game is out on October 18th. Steam pre-orders aren't currently open, but hopefully will be soon.

On top of that, we get a small Survive update revealing a new cast member...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Volcano Ota!

Ota revealed he would be in the game via a tweet.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since I got the OK from Producer Habu, I'll tweet this... The other day, I/we recorded the voice audio for Digimon & Human character in the upcoming PS4/Nintendo switch game "Digimon Survive" scheduled for release in 2020! I wasn't expecting to be the voice for this Digimon... (^_^;)
    It was such a surprise that I couldn't help but doodle on the script (lol)
    So based on his comments and photo it appears Ota is Xuanwumon in Digimon Survive.

The photo of the script itself gives us a bit of further information of where we're likely to find Ota in the game: "Digimon Survive, Event screenplay, Chapter 10, T Route (Xuanwumon)"

Digimon Survive can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
    Digimon Survive for PS4
    Digimon Survive for Switch
    Digimon Survive for Xbox One

Survive is currently scheduled for 2020.

Thanks to Muur for the heads up about the Survive info and thanks to onkei for translated details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    That reminds me, I have never actually seen a picture of Ota without his armor and sunglasses until now.

Well, this basically tells us that Xuanwumon is in the game as a voice-acted character, that there are at least 10+ chapters, and there is more than one route (the T doesn't necessarily mean it is "numbered" alphabetically).
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 09-20-2019 at 03:19 PM.

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter
    T route most likely means Takuma-centric.

I come from the net
    Holy Beasts in Survive?! Such blessing

The 4 Holy Beasts seems like a perfect pick for Survive's setting. I'm excited to see them!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Well they said there would be multiple endings. Maybe there's four, with one for each Sovereign. Also he's the first person to be announced for the game, I wonder when we'll learn any others.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Xuanwumon's a character in the game? And Volcano Ota's voicing him? Awesome. I wonder if the rest of the Four Holy Beasts will be present too.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 46 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

I can see only Xuanwumon in Survive. I can see Zhuqiaomon in Rearise, Qinglongmon a special gift in the complete version of Cyber Sleuth and Baihumon in in X3. They will try to have a mass marketing.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I can see only Xuanwumon in Survive. I can see Zhuqiaomon in Rearise, Qinglongmon a special gift in the complete version of Cyber Sleuth and Baihumon in in X3. They will try to have a mass marketing.
    Xuanwumon is already an NPC in ReArise, as is Zhuqiaomon. So they already have 3D models (though they wouldn't be used for Survive, anyway)

the other two will prob show up at some point in RA

Ooh, four holy beasts, excellent choice, should fit the setting. This means Devas too, probably?

I wonder if Survive will get a surprise English dub like Next Order did. Not that I inherently mind, just something that crossed my mind after seeing a VA announcement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast