With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

I'm a Maniac
    I thought everyone knew Omega Shoutmon was Perfect, despite attempts to obsfucate levels in the final product, there are tons of context clues for most of its Digimon, like OShoutmon being on par with Astamon, ChoHakkaimon etc

I come from the net
    Everyone? Not me... In fact, Xros fusions mindscrewed me and I have no intentions to judge and measure all Xros with No Levels.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Level does not equal power anyway. Magnamon (OmegaShoutmonís closest analogue, to my mind) is Adult-level, but as strong as an Ultimate. There are plenty of other examples both for species and individuals.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Shoutmon Rookie -> Shoutmon King -> OmniShoutmon. Makes sense to me

I know Shoutmon King hasn't been Champion yet, but he can be one day.

Well... that less inspiration? : D

Image Thumbnail

This is all really cool. I have the X2 on order, so this is overwhelming and rad that the third is already revealed. Monzaemon X looks sick as hell, I am keen to raise one of those asap.
    Hello.

Junior Commander
    I just preordered both. I may not be as ecstatic as I was when the Vpet ver 20th, Pen ver 20th, and the X2 where announced (I think nothing will beat the levels of hype I have for the X2 for quite a long while); but I do like what I see. Although I am disappointed that we didnít get more angel Digimon. I was hoping the X3 would have included Calvisangemon, Slashangemon, Dominimon, and a new Principality Angel type Digimon along side Seraphimon X.

Still I do like what I see. I love the designs for: Gankomon X, Rapidmon X (although I wonder if Asímaria got the memo that itís supposed to be a dog and went ďScrew it. That doesnít look like a poodle itís a rabbitĒ), Wizardmon X, Rise Greymon X, and Monzeamon X. Iím also excited on seeing how Lopmon X, Keramon X, Meramon X, Cyberdramon X, Angewomon X, Cherubimon X, and Ophanimon X will look. Also the Royal knights distribution between both versions seems great! Disappointed with Examon X though. Seems as if they missed his appeal. I just hope that in the future his 3D model fixes it and they make his wing spam ginormous.

Also really glad to see Omegashoutmon being a Perfect. Hopefully, Muur, we do get Shoutmon > Shoutmon (YH) > Omegashoutmon as the canon line. I always loved Shoutmonís Young Hunters look. If this doesnít end up being the case then heíll probably be like Lucemon. OP Child > OP Perfect.

Yeah I agree with everyone the two secret Ultimate I are Pumpmon and Bulcomonís Ultimates. Iím really interested to learn who the two Ultimate III are. I think itís Imperialdramon X Paladin Mode and Armagemon X, BUT I wouldnít mind being wrong and the latter being Ogudomon X instead.

Oh and is it just me or is it weird we still donít have a Veemon X? I was honestly expecting him to be the X3 rookie not Terriermon and Lopmon. That caught me by surprise.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 09-20-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm disappointed that Seraphimon does not have an X-Antibody version. I find it strange since that are two groups that need him to be completed, the Miracle 4 and the Celestial Digimons.
    After the final battle, do you think that this will be the end of the X-Antibody line, or there will be more in the future?

I hope there is more in the future as this one is only the end of royal knights vs demon lords.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I can see them doing Olympos X forms.

Maybe they'll take a few years off before that, though?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast