With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

I'm extremely shocked Omegashoutmon X is considered only a perfect level Digimon considering in the anime he was around Darkknightmon's level and in the manga he was stronger oh well have to remember X antibody has different effects on digimon.

But man I'm loving these X antibodies especially Rapidmon X and Rizegreymon X they look freaking awesome can't wait until these come to a game though I'm probably have to wait a long time.

Examon X i have mix feels i probably will have a different opinion on a bigger image.

I missed the news on Hououmon X! Doesnt this mean all 8 chosen children have X Antibody ultimates now? Seems perfect for a fanfic or future movie or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    I'm extremely shocked Omegashoutmon X is considered only a perfect level Digimon considering in the anime he was around Darkknightmon's level and in the manga he was stronger oh well have to remember X antibody has different effects on digimon.
    I wonder if Terriermon>Siesamon>OmegaShoutmon>Rapidmon X antibodies is supposed to or going to look like a full "natural/canon/whatever" line.

I feel worse for Rhinomon who is still only an adult despite being from the Digimental of Miracles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    I'm so so happy they decided to dip back into the X-Antibody well because these are some of The Most Dope Digimon designs we've had in years. I can't believe JUSTIMON GOT AN X-ANTIBODY AND IT LOOKS LIKE IRON MAN AAAAAAA!!!
    My guess is that he was based in the Masked Form of Kamen Rider Rider Kabuto.

I'm going digital
    Rapidmon X seems to have a bunny face on his chest. I guess As'maria also mistook him for a rabbit instead of a poodle, like many people.

Hououmon X's design is also revealed through today's Chronicle X chapter.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I missed the news on Hououmon X! Doesnt this mean all 8 chosen children have X Antibody ultimates now? Seems perfect for a fanfic or future movie or something.

We are still missing Vikemon and Seraphimon X. (Plesiomon and Goddramon X can be used as substitutes but it wouldn't be the same)

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    While I wouldn't say Kabuto, but yeah Justimon X has massive Heisei Rider vibes to him in comparison to regular Justimon's more Showa Rider look. The cords pluging into his belt sort of remind me of Faiz, and his colorscheme makes him look a bit like his Exceed form.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Rapidmon X seems to have a bunny face on his chest. I guess As'maria also mistook him for a rabbit instead of a poodle, like many people.

Hououmon X's design is also revealed through today's Chronicle X chapter.
    I knew I wasn't crazy when I see that chest.

Ooooh Houhoumon X became very pretty and feminine while normal form looks more of... Muscular. Oh my god why Meicoomon's Helix tails?!! WHY?!!

Ah Examon X actually look very cool in the full picture. What's up with those light swords in Evangelion style?!

[QUOTE=Sparrow Hawk;360033]
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Ah Examon X actually look very cool in the full picture. What's up with those light swords in Evangelion style?!
    I guess is a reference to King Arthur's knights? Examon is based on him, as per his profile.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Oh my god why Meicoomon's Helix tails?!! WHY?!!
    It's just a stylistic version of regular Hououmon's tails, which was based on the Fenghuang's (Chinese phoenix) tails, which was further based on peacock tails.

I have mixed feelings on Examon X. I know a minor complaint with him has always been how he wasn't all that knight-like, but I appreciated that they went in a different direction with him. Like Sleipmon it helped him stand out and I liked how he played into Arthurian lore without going the obvious route. So the fact that they went in the opposite direction and reverted him into being more knight-like is kind of disappointing to me. I'm also not sure how I feel about the design even ignoring that, but I'll wait for a clearer picture before passing judgement on that front.

One thing I will give it though, is that it does seem to connect to Slayerdramon a bit more due to switching weapons to a sword and also having a silver armor with neon lines, though the latter could be coincidental since he always had the chest armor.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast