With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 3 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow MisatoFromNERV On Twitter Visit MisatoFromNERV on XBox Live
    Wow I love these two colors. Really excited to pre-order one... or maybe both of these.

I can not wait to see what the blank spots be fulled in. There are 4 blanks in each game. Maybe we can see a Jupitermon or Junomon like we did with Mervamon in the first game.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'm going digital
    They really like to do the X-Antibodies for the Child and Ultimate stages first, before Adult and Perfect.

Terriermon/Rapidmon Gold, Lopmon/Cherubimon, Keramon/Diablomon, Renamon/Sakuyamon, Dracomon/Examon. Wizardmon X seems to have been designed with Impmon X in mind, so Impmon/Beelzebumon might no longer strictly be a Child/Ultimate pair.

Cyberdramon/Justimon also slightly follows that logic, since Cyberdramon is more recognizable than Monodramon as the "base" stage for Tamers' Justimon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I can not wait to see what the blank spots be fulled in. There are 4 blanks in each game. Maybe we can see a Jupitermon or Junomon like we did with Mervamon in the first game.
    Minervamon got an X-Antibody because she won a fan voting contest. Her X-Antibody wasn't a hidden out-of-the-blue surprise. There's also no reason to keep it hidden, as Jupitermon and Junomon aren't really significant in any way to the X3 or the Chronicle X storyline. In all likelihood, the hidden Ultimates are Blucomon's Ultimate and Pumpkinmon's new Ultimate. Both of which are technically not formally revealed yet, just like Rasenmon from the previous X2. The hidden Ultimates++ are probably related to the Royal Knights and the Demon Lords, considering the progression of the Chronicle X storyline.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 09-19-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    OMG Gaioumon is in them i have to buy both now. Hopefully it gets new pre-volutions in the form of the new RizeGreymonX and CyberdramonX. Im so super excited to see the evo lines for these now. Still wanting to see the evo lines for the X2's (i dont believe those have been reveled yet). Gaioumon may even get new evolutions of the ultimate 2's. This is like the greatest news we have gotten in a while i swear.

If they make an Yggdrasil X in those Ultimate III spaces, we riot!

Ain't got no mojo...
    marc you need to fix one thing for the pre order it not aug it september when the pre order open up.

Terriermon X Antibody just made me so happy. I voted every day for him during the poll they had. Him and Lopmon are some of my favourite Digimon so I cant believe we're actually getting Rapidmon, Lopmon and Cherubimon X! The wait for all the reveals is going to kill me lol.

I'm also really happy about Pegasmon X. Meramon X and Seisamon X might be really cool too.

I like how they connected some evolutions with minor details despite being from different people. I wonder if any other unrevealed Digimon will have things like that.

And yellow version looks like Gankoomons dragon which is cool. I think wizarmon has symbols or even sprites from magical witches too. And PLEX do sentai and kamen rider designs which is pretty funny. Edit: just realized ShineGreymon's sword is attached to Rizegreymon's gun.
    Last edited by flintlock; 09-19-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hackmon View Post
    marc you need to fix one thing for the pre order it not aug it september when the pre order open up.
    There was a mistake, but not the one you gave me.

That bit was erroneous entirely and has been removed.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Blucomon and Pumpmon Ultimates are probably the hidden Ultimate stages, which is really cool honestly. I loved that we got information on Rasenmon along with the X2, and I'm happy to see more Digimon that are getting debuted in the mobile games.

Having so many new X-Antibody forms the past year has been great, I'm glad they're continuing to add as many cool new forms as possible for this one. Rapidmon X and RizeGreymon X are the standouts for me so far.

I agree with people who think the Ultimate 3 stage Digimon are related to the RK and SGDL. I know people have already thrown out ideas like Ogudomon and Lucemon SM X, but I'd say Armagemon is possible too. On the RK side, we could get an Omegamon-Alphamon fusion like already mentioned in this thread, or another Omegamon like MM X or Alter-B X, but I'm leaning more toward an Imperialdramon X that draws more from PM, which would work as a "Miraculous" Evolution to both Magnamon X and UlforceVeedramon X, although I think it'd make sense for any RK to evolve into it here.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Not gonna lie I'm kinda disappointed on this roster. I thought it was hard to top Ver.2 and I was right. However, I'm really looking forward to see OmegaShoutmon X's & Ofanimon X's final designs and I'm glad they included Blucomon's & Jazamon's línea, it really fits the aesthetics. The two Ultimate slots will probably go for LordIcemon & Pumpmon's mega in ReArise. About the Ultimate ++ maybe an unexpected Jogress between the Royal Knights X? Yggdrasill 7D6? NEO X-Antibody?

Ps. I have to admit the clear blue one is one of the most beautiful V-Pets I have ever seen!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast