With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 16!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 16!

Another one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With the X3 going up for pre-order tomorrow it'll be interesting to see how many more of these there will be...

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 15 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the translation thanks to onkei!

Chapter 16- Savior

The damage that Gankoomon received from the 2 Seven Great Demon lords was greater than expected and Gankoomon fell. His life's flame was about to extinguish...

The evil Digimon who sniffed out that Gankoomon was near death attacked him in succession, so that they could win the reputation of having defeated a Royal Knight.
    [QUOTE]

Jesmon X desperately fought back against these Digimon attacking en masse while defending Gankoomon.

Dynasmon X and the others each had their battles, so they couldn't jump in to help. Eventually, the members of the army that Jesmon X failed to defeat rushed in to attack the defenseless Gankoomon.

"Sieg... Saber!"

Just then, along with a voice that resounded through the heavens, the Digimon that were about to close in on Gankoomon were swept away.

The savior who appeared was Dukemon X.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Following the lead of Dukemon X, Jesmon X was able to find a way to break through the legions of the terrified enemy, and the two of them wiped out the evil Digimon.

"Thanks for your help, Dukemon! But you've been missing, where have you been?"

"I've been working alongside those who pioneered the future of the X-Antibody. But never mind that, helping Gankoomon comes first."
    Dukemon X held his hand over the wounded Gankoomon.

"Give the X-Antibody to Gankoomon. This will allow him to X-evolve and recover. It's the only way to save him now."

Jesmon X agreed to this and the X-Antibody was infused into Gankoomon. Gankoomon's body was surrounded by an intense light, and when that light stopped, he had X-evolved to become Gankoomon X, with his wounds recovered.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    "The time is right..."

Seeing the arrival of Dukemon X and the X-Evolution of Gankoomon, Lucemon X gave a fearless smile and vanished.

Dukemon X yelled. "OmegamonShoutmon and RiseGreymon will arrive soon as reinforcements! Duftmon, I want you to lead them and head to the other battles!"

Duftmon X nodded vigorously, and left Magnamon X and Dynasmon X to take over while he rushed to RhodoKnightmon X.

Chapter 16 is what a lot of people have been waiting for, and it feels like a climax might be near...

Chapter 17 shows as coming tomorrow!

More to come...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Small note, the line above I'm least sure of is the one referring to the future of the X-Antibody. That may just be more flowery language twisting around about using the X-Antibody to save Gankoomon.

Update- Updated the translation and turns out it was correct.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Well, we all knew this was coming. I suppose it's nice to see Gankoomon's X-Antibody. It's less garish than most of the other Royal Knights' X-Antibody forms.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 46 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

I like the new design! Gankoomon's design is honestly probably my least favorite of the Royal Knights, but I like that this one leans into some of the more ridiculous elements (although it's actually pretty restrained compared to some of the Demon Lords).

I come from the net
    Surprised to see Gankoomon X so early even before X3 reveal.

His new design reminded me a bit of Adam Taurus from rwby but some costume parts and golden gauntlets really resembles of Jesmon X's color even his giant mecha hand backpack. He is pretty much "flesh" meat compared to the most Royal Knights besides Examon. Dragon fist style fu!

So Examon X is coming!

Junior Commander
    So OmegaShoutmon and RizeGreymon (and obviously Gankoomon X) seem like they're part of the roster. I'm assuming this "pioneer" is referring to Alphamon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Woo things are getting exciting! lol at Lucemon running away. Shame Jesmon and Gallantmon saved Gankoomon, I wanted him to Death-X evolve. You ruined my hopes and dreams, Bandai (still time for Examon though!)

And OmniShoutmon and RizeGreymon will prob get X forms then (did it not mean Shine? seems weird to send an Ultimate rather than a Mega)

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    (did it not mean Shine? seems weird to send an Ultimate rather than a Mega)
    Maybe they wanted to complete the trio of MetalGreymon species given X forms? They do need some spotlights c'mon

I don't think Lucemon X ran away knowing him, it's probably another of his secret plans or scheme....

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    I knew Omegashoutmon had to get an X form considering Darkknightmon got one I assume but could be wrong about the two facing off. Would be cool if Omegashoutmon was the pupil of Omegamon X.

So this is very interesting as i said in my old comment in Chapter 15 that this could all be going the way Lucemon X wanted which makes me wonder what exactly is his master plan.

Though my biggest question is what relation do Omegashoutmon and even more so Rizegreymon have with with the Royal Knights and what kind of Reinforcement will they be leading?🤔
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 09-18-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Yay finally! His design reminds me of street fighter lol, like he's about to go Shoryuken and he's holding his slipper lol!

Gankoomon is easily my fav Royal Knight, not sure I'm fully into this design yet, missing his signature jacket! He reminds me of DeathMeramon . Still looks awesome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast