With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 15!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 15!

Time for more!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With just days until the X3 goes up for pre-order, they keep adding more and more to it!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 14 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the translation thanks to onkei.

Chapter 15- Match Up

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Royal Knights and the Seven Great Demon Lords face off! All of the Royal Knights who remained in the new Digital World found their purpose as they were able to delay the invasion of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

However, they were unable to stop the deluge of the large number of evil Digimon breaking through from the Dark Area. Slowly, the evil forces began to spread into the old Digital World.

Looks like Chapter 15 is basically just to show where the various active participants are.

Chapter 16 shows as coming tomorrow!

More to come...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Theyre really dragging this out now tbh, they could've just done this in one chapter IMO. "Yggy sends out new RKs to fight the SGDL", and then say who is fighting who. Do all that in one chapter. But oh well I suppose, it'll get truely interesting when they reveal all the new X forms and some show up in future chapters (most likely)

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Theyre really dragging this out now tbh, they could've just done this in one chapter IMO. "Yggy sends out new RKs to fight the SGDL", and then say who is fighting who. Do all that in one chapter. But oh well I suppose, it'll get truely interesting when they reveal all the new X forms and some show up in future chapters (most likely)
    You realize there is no 'full' story here right? It's tiny vignettes to match up with the V-Pets.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Well, nothing new here.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 46 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Wondering if the rest of the Royal Knights will show up. There are 3 left. We have no word about Gallantmon, Omnimon and Alphamon. This should be a big enough emergency for Alphamon to show up.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Wondering if the rest of the Royal Knights will show up. There are 3 left. We have no word about Gallantmon, Omnimon and Alphamon. This should be a big enough emergency for Alphamon to show up.
    They specifically pointed out how those 3 are missing back in Chapter 12, so there's evidently something going on for them.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    It’s worth noting that they’re among the three likeliest candidates for further evolutions, Dukemon having a mode change that has yet to receive the X-antibody, Alphamon being a native carrier and thus not already having ‘another Alphamon’ that would render a further evolution redundant, and Omegamon being, well, Omegamon. (Paladin Mode X? Merciful Mode X? Zwart X? Alter-X? Something different? Could be anything.) They’re also kind of the ‘big three’ among the older Knights (arguably Jesmon makes them the ‘big four’), so maybe they’ll all fuse together to fight Ogdomon X, though I kind of hope not.
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 09-17-2019 at 08:52 PM.

I come from the net
    Hm? Duftmon X against Lucemon X I guess it's his Brown Digizoid made it a bit easier to survive plus intelligence but Dynasmon X against two Fallen Angels? Magnamon X is perfect for this... And why Examon Vs Lilithmon image there? Wasn't their battle ended as Examon got defeated? Unless if Examon X survived and takes rematch...

I hope that's all of X2 story for final story before X3's next story!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    You realize there is no 'full' story here right? It's tiny vignettes to match up with the V-Pets.
    Well it's still a story, they've just said the same thing a few times in a row now which is slightly meh to me.

Junior Commander
    Oh thanks, just when I was starting to get really confused, the new chapter provided a summary of what's going on and who's fighting who.
    The chapter also made it more understandable why there is no Shadow Seraphimon X.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast