With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 14!

Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    Well that invasion sure came to a sudden halt lol and this became one sided in the RK's favor.

I hope the Demon Lords have something up their sleeve to at least make it somewhat even because let's face it the RK can overpower any group by sheer numbers alone if they wanted (13v7 in this case) let alone by their power and multiple forms.
    Ogudumon X Antibody, or Lucemon: Satan Mode X Antibody maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    Well that invasion sure came to a sudden halt lol and this became one sided in the RK's favor.

I hope the Demon Lords have something up their sleeve to at least make it somewhat even because let's face it the RK can overpower any group by sheer numbers alone if they wanted (13v7 in this case) let alone by their power and multiple forms.
    Ogudumon X Antibody, or Lucemon: Satan Mode X Antibody maybe?
    I can kinda see this happening.

Unless they give all Daemon Lords some super powerful form (I mean Beelzebumon already has Blast Mode but I'm not sure how the powerscaling goes compared to its X form.)

But with the final 3 RKs already having either an X form or a powered up form, I can't help but feel they somehow end up getting something new as well. (Dukemon Crimson mode X???????)

I come from the net
    Dukemon X is the only one didn't inherit some parts of Crimson Mode unlike Sakuyamon X, Beelzebumon X, and others which is very weird...

If Ogudumon X actually came which is the "secret weapon", then Three Great Archangel even with X forms isn't enough or Royal Knight. We need another one to counter him with another "secret weapon" somehow. Obviously GraceNovamon X if Olympus Twelve finally got involved.

I think this digital world will be completely destroyed for sure after mentioning how they caused massive damage to most surroundings from Barbamon X vs DarkKnightmon X and other three giant SGDL members displayed their powers then almost all of the rest of Royal Knights arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Dukemon X is the only one didn't inherit some parts of Crimson Mode unlike Sakuyamon X, Beelzebumon X, and others which is very weird...

If Ogudumon X actually came which is the "secret weapon", then Three Great Archangel even with X forms isn't enough or Royal Knight. We need another one to counter him with another "secret weapon" somehow. Obviously GraceNovamon X if Olympus Twelve finally got involved.

I think this digital world will be completely destroyed for sure after mentioning how they caused massive damage to most surroundings from Barbamon X vs DarkKnightmon X and other three giant SGDL members displayed their powers then almost all of the rest of Royal Knights arrived.
    I sincerely doubt GraceNovamon X considering Olympos are Illiad server and they never use Olympos for anything ever.

It will be interesting to see how this ends though. I doubt it'll end up with the destruction of the Digital World. (Unless something immediately rebuilds it, setting up immediately for the next story.)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I hope tomorrows episode is also excited, showing either the rest of the Royal Knights or having Examon and Gankoomon get their X forms. I love to see if they introduce new X forms from the dark area like giving us the Dark Masters or another dark area Digimon like Darkdramon.
    It seems like Examon is still knocked out - or dead - in the Dark Area.

Death-X-Examon plz.
    In the movie X-Evolution, Tokomon was dead, and MetalGarurumon X give Tokomon his life force, making it Tokomon X. All Examon needs is a X-antibody Digimon to die to take his/her life force to make it his own. Of Examon being the largest Royal Knight, he can still be around. It is the same with Gankoomon.
    Touche, though Tokomon X may have just been passed out since being dead would surely revert him to DigiEgg.

But still, I want a new Death-X form lol and it just seems the perfect excuse. An earlier chapter mentioned that GranDracmon likes to turn Digimon into Death-X forms, and whilst it's unrelated to the main plot itself, they've mentioned Death-X-Evolution in this manga before, so it'd be neat to see it and it'd be a nice change of pace from the regular RK X forms, and it would give a +1 to the evil team, since 13V7 is a little lop sided (13V9 with the two Lucemon minions, Examon would boost it to 12v10, which is much better)

I know I'm just wishing for too much tho aha, next chapter will go "Examon just woke up and found the X-Antibody! look how spiky he is!" and then kills Lilithmon in revenge.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Death-X-Examon plz.
    * Deaxamon. Maybe they would draw on the Eater infection from Cyber Sleuth for inspiration.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    God, I hope not. As one of my favourite Digimon, I want Examon to get a pure X-Antibody form, not a dead one.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Touche, though Tokomon X may have just been passed out since being dead would surely revert him to DigiEgg.
    It’s impossible to say, but he was announced as being dead, and Digimon do leave corpses in the movie’s world.

I hope tomorrows episode is also excited, showing either the rest of the Royal Knights or having Examon and Gankoomon get their X forms. I love to see if they introduce new X forms from the dark area like giving us the Dark Masters or another dark area Digimon like Darkdramon.
    It seems like Examon is still knocked out - or dead - in the Dark Area.

Death-X-Examon plz.
    In the movie X-Evolution, Tokomon was dead, and MetalGarurumon X give Tokomon his life force, making it Tokomon X. All Examon needs is a X-antibody Digimon to die to take his/her life force to make it his own. Of Examon being the largest Royal Knight, he can still be around. It is the same with Gankoomon.

But still, I want a new Death-X form lol and it just seems the perfect excuse. An earlier chapter mentioned that GranDracmon likes to turn Digimon into Death-X forms, and whilst it's unrelated to the main plot itself, they've mentioned Death-X-Evolution in this manga before, so it'd be neat to see it and it'd be a nice change of pace from the regular RK X forms, and it would give a +1 to the evil team, since 13V7 is a little lop sided (13V9 with the two Lucemon minions, Examon would boost it to 12v10, which is much better)

I know I'm just wishing for too much tho aha, next chapter will go "Examon just woke up and found the X-Antibody! look how spiky he is!" and then kills Lilithmon in revenge.
    I hope you are just plain wrong, examon should just get an normal x form with an amazing design.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    God, I hope not. As one of my favourite Digimon, I want Examon to get a pure X-Antibody form, not a dead one.
    He could always get one later. Although it is worth considering, the possibility of opening up a slot in the Royal Knights for a new entrant. For that matter, I’d be very pleased if Dark Knightmon X entered the ranks of the Nanadaimaō. Perhaps have him absorb Barbamon X and become Darkness Barbamon? It’s a good callback to the character’s roots, right down to the absorbing an elderly sage-like demon king with a powerful skeletal right arm, and making Dark Knightmon the Great Demon King of Greed would be fitting given his ambition. And it would even result in the Demon Kings having a ‘native X-antibody’ member like Alphamon.

On the other hand, there’s no likelier candidate for bailing on the bad guys than Beelzebumon, especially if they make Blast Mode X a good guy like his natural form. And when you think about it, Dark Knightmon’s MO was much like that of the original Beelzebumon: consuming other digimon to gain their powers. Of course Barbamon would have to stay on the roster, so Dark Knightmon would have to absorb something else, or maybe mode change, in order to become a demon king type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast