With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 14!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 14!

Time for more!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With just days until the X3 goes up for pre-order, the story is continuing!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 13 in English can be found here.

This is a quick translation for now, we'll try and update with a better one shortly.

Chapter 14- Knight, the King, and V

At the same time the 3 Royal Knights appeared in front of Lucemon X and Beelzebumon X, Royal Knights arrived at different locations one after another.
    DarkKnightmon X and Barbamon X were causing tremendous damage to their surroundings as their battle intensified. During this, RhodoKnightmon X appeared and broke into the battle.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

"Those people who are greedy, will take their last in view of the Knights. Both sides must bring the strike of weapons to a close. Let them lay down and rust on my Rose's Fencer."

The fierce battle between evil and evil was about to develop into a three-sided war with the entrance of RhodoKnightmon X.
    -In Another Place-

"In this state it's not good... if there was to be one more person..."
    "No time to cry Sleipmon, we'll merely have to go on and stop them on our own!"

Craniummon X and Sleipmon X were struggling before the might of Belphemon X, Leviamon X, and Demon X, three of the Seven Great Demon Lorsd.

ULForceV-dramon rushed there and stood before Demon X, closing the ranks.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

"I'm sorry I was late! Leave Demon to me as my opponent! From here on out it's 3 against 3!"

In this way, the Royal Knights, while scattered throughout the battleground, have each dove into the front of the battle.

Chapter 15 shows as coming tomorrow!

More to come...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    ulforce be like "1v1 me scrub" to demon, badass, lol

lordknightmon is one of my favorites RK did not see that fight coming, but he fighting agaisn't a dark knight makes sense, plus a demon lord, but his profile make it look pretty weak, let see how he actually performs.

HECK YA!!! I just knew Ulforceveedramon X would take on Demon X man i wish they made a movie out of this but that's likely not going to happen.

I assume the odds will tip in the Royals Knights favor once Alphamon, Omegamon X, and Dukemon X appear unless this is all going the way Lucemon X wanted.

But I honestly have to give respect to Sleipmon X and Craniummon X for literally standing their ground against 3 Demon Lords especially Demon X. Makes me wonder how Ulforceveedramon X will stand up to him by himself since from his profile Demon X is pretty powerful though it could go somewhat how I orginally believe the fight will go. Demon X will be stronger because of his rage boost but as the fight goes on things will go in Ulforceveedramon X favor thanks to the Ulforce and his Speed which will wear him out since Demon X doesn't have a way of doing permanent damage but that's only a speculation things will most likely play out differently.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 09-16-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Ha at least they didn't forget about Crusadermon. It does lead me to wonder about why Jesmon, Craniamon, Kentaraoursmon, Jesmon, and Examon were sent before, they were the only ones with the X antibody (Gankoomon too but he showed up of his own accord), when Yggy had the other half of the Knights already in X form, I guess you keep your more powerful dudes just in case in typical video game fashion lol. Oh well, now the fights are getting started it should be exciting. Seems Crusader. Barba, and AxeKnight aren't really relevant though, but killing one Demon Lord would go a long way to stopping Lucemon's plan. (let Lucemon end all Digital Worlds, bring the franchise to an end! joking lol, or am I?)

I'm a Maniac
    Ulforceveedramon is as badass as I expected <3. He will easily cream demon x.

Crusadermon x taking on darknightmon x and babbaramon x is amazing, I mean in his x form his acquired destructive ability similar to dynasmon and his main ability from my understanding allows him to take on multitude of opponents.

Cant wait till tomorrow.

I hope tomorrows episode is also excited, showing either the rest of the Royal Knights or having Examon and Gankoomon get their X forms. I love to see if they introduce new X forms from the dark area like giving us the Dark Masters or another dark area Digimon like Darkdramon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net
    Ah so Sleipmon and Craniummon X were actually busy fighting against three SGDL members wow their strongest digizoid defense helped them to endure well after all it's freaking Red and Black digizoid. It seems like its more of Defense Vs Power battlefield lol. Red defense, Black counter and Blue speed plus Instant Heal while three demons with brute raw power. Eh? I wonder which will win: Instant Heal or Beyond Limit of Rage increases massive damage power?

So only the fallen ones are Examon and Gankoomon. I find it funny how LordKnightmon X entered into Barbamon X's turf war with DarkKnightmon X, it's like... extreme Ego battlefield?

Can't wait to see the next news to reveal!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I hope tomorrows episode is also excited, showing either the rest of the Royal Knights or having Examon and Gankoomon get their X forms. I love to see if they introduce new X forms from the dark area like giving us the Dark Masters or another dark area Digimon like Darkdramon.
    It seems like Examon is still knocked out - or dead - in the Dark Area.

Death-X-Examon plz.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    Well that invasion sure came to a sudden halt lol and this became one sided in the RK's favor.

I hope the Demon Lords have something up their sleeve to at least make it somewhat even because let's face it the RK can overpower any group by sheer numbers alone if they wanted (13v7 in this case) let alone by their power and multiple forms.

Ulforce Veedramon X is my fav! I loved V-Tamer. But Daemon-X hasn't done anything in the story except wait for him and build up his rage, so we'll see how this goes.

Would be interesting to see Lilithmon-X and Lord Knightmon-X, two digimon obsessed with beauty facing off! (Plus they both have butterfly wings lol)

At this point I'm getting impatient for new Digimon lol.
    Last edited by Amandil7; 09-17-2019 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    It seems like Examon is still knocked out - or dead - in the Dark Area.

Death-X-Examon plz.
    In the movie X-Evolution, Tokomon was dead, and MetalGarurumon X give Tokomon his life force, making it Tokomon X. All Examon needs is a X-antibody Digimon to die to take his/her life force to make it his own. Of Examon being the largest Royal Knight, he can still be around. It is the same with Gankoomon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast