With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkinmon Pre-Registration Unlocked for ReArise, Plus More!

Pumpkinmon Pre-Registration Unlocked for ReArise, Plus More!

A few ReArise pre-registration updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, it's been announced that pre-registrations have gone over 500k, so everyone gets the Pumpkinmon egg that will evolve to the new Mega Digimon!

They've put up a small clip of Pumpkinmon to celebrate!

On top of that they've announced 2 more pre-registration bonus items, although it appears one was announced by accident...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First is the one that appears to be an accident.

This is based on the fan vote that was run as a pre-registration event for ReArise in Japan.

Choose which Digimon you want to help in an event between: Impmon, Gaomon, Goblimon, Gomamon, Patamon, DemiDevimon, Veemon, SnowAgumon, Lalmon, Renamon, and Wormmon.

The one with the most votes will be given out as a pre-registration reward. (The winner in Japan was V-mon.)

Due to the image seemingly going up by mistake, we don't know what (if any) the pre-registration number for this one actually is.

It was connected to this Facebook post, so post your favorite there for now until they clarify...

That post itself describes a 'different' pre-registration bonus though...

That one is an 800k pre-registration bonus that unlocks a decoration item for everyone. The image was seemingly meant to be digicode that would say what the item was, but with the wrong image up we don't know...

Hopefully those 2 get fixed up and clarified.

Update- They removed the prior Facebook post with the wrong image and posted the correct one as a few people have noted.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It says 'Butterfly'

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Last time I voted SnowAgumon purely because he was the only one not in Cyber Slueth and the idea of Agumon meeting his snowy cousin in the story was amusing. Voted him again but the comments so far are like 80% Veemon so he's gonna win again lol

and after accidentally announcing a dub, they do errors again lol
    Last edited by Muur; 09-13-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    We actually made it I'm really happy a shame we didn't get a sneak peek of what Pumpkinmon's mega will look like I hope this shows Bandai they have a big fanbase outside of Japan because if I remember correctly the requirements we have are bigger compare to Japan's pre registration but I could be wrong.

My bet Veemon's going win again.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 09-13-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Nice! Glad to hear we made it.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Yesss. Pumpkinmon mega here I come!

I come from the net
    Can't wait to see his new form. Shame my smartphone broke.

The image has been fixed. According to the Digimoji, this preregistration reward will be for a “butterfly” decoration item.

planning on maining Pumpkinmon! I might vote for Impmon

Added the corrected image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'd definitely vote SnowAgumon, but we'll see. Veemon has some solid potential too. Getting closer to the release for this game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast