With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 13!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 13!

Another update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

After an update less than 24 hours ago, we already have a new one!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 12 in English can be found here.

This is a quick translation for now, we'll try and update with a better one shortly.

Chapter 13- Signs of a Counteroffensive

The damage from the attacks from the 2 Seven Great Demon Lords did great damage and Gankoomon collapsed right on the spot.

"Master! Master!"

The call from Jesmon X remained unanswered.

Lucemon X saw this as an opportunity, and had Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and Cheribumon X (Vice) begin to scramble.

"Kuh! In this situation!"

Jesmon X wanted to help his teacher as quickly as possible. But his opponents were not just the Seven Great Demon lords, but 2 more ultimate level Digimon.

Jesmon X does not know what information to use to escape this situation. At that time Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and the others launched their attacks.

"-You've done well so far Jesmon! Leave it to us from here!"

Three shadows appeared to block the enemy attacks...

Magnamon X, Duftmon X, and Dynasmon X have appeared.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

The punishment for hurting our friends will be taken out on you.

Let's go!

They show Chapter 13 as the first chapter of Part 3 of the story, with Chapter 14 listed as being released on September 17th.

More to come...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Yup as I suspected.... Ofanimon and Cherubimon probably will have their plots in X3's Chronicle story/comic for sure. Good thing they are still alive but Gankoomon fainted. So... I guess few certain fallen Royal Knight members will be reunited in the "final" story when Alphamon & Omegamon demands. But where is... LordKnightmon X still?! Still too busy from praising how beautiful chaotic scene is this or something like that?

The Cavalry has arrived! Hopefully I'm correct in assuming we'll get new X Digimon tomorrow!! 😁 Wonder if it'll be Gankoomon-x or (longshot) Ophanimon and Cherubimon X.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    Man i got dragonball z vibes from this when Piccolo sacrifices himself to save Gohan even though it was implied and shown that Gankoomon was hard on Hackmon I'm glad it shows he truly cares for the well being of his student i do wish they made a digimon movie title "Legend of Hackmon" something like that.

Also glad to see the some Royal Knights call each friends since we don't really know a major deal about the relationship they have with each other unlike Omegamon and Dukemon when they shown multiple times they're pretty close friends.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Not a whole lot of development here. I guess they're really teasing this out.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 46 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Im just wondering why we havent seen black seraphimon X-Antibody yet.

I come from the net
    I just realized, something's off. All Royal Knights with X forms didn't use their awesome X antibody effects to overpower them. Or it could be SGDL too powerful.

Eh whatever. Still waiting for other SGDL members for next story.

Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    Im just wondering why we havent seen black seraphimon X-Antibody yet.
    Excluding him from the trio was a choice. Which means they're either saving him for something else or just don't like him.