With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 12!

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 12!

Look what's back!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

With the Digimon X3 going up for pre-order soon, it looks like they've decided to resume Digimon Chronicle X!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 10 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 11 in English can be found here.

Update- Updated the translation thanks to onkei!

Chapter 12- Do or Die (the title itself could have a few different translations, went with Do or Die for now, as it skews towards that or being prepared for death.)

Everything was going according to Lucemon X's plans, until his invasion is blocked by Gankoomon, who suddenly entered the battle. Annoyed by this, Lucemon X summons Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and Cherbumon X (Vice) from the Dark Area to attack Gankoomon and eliminate him. .
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Gankoomon desperately resisted the attacks of these two new entrants. While Gankoomon was preoccupied with them, Lucemon X aimed to take down Jesmon X.

"You seem to be having quite the trouble with these pathetic new Royal Knights, Beelzebumon... I will lend you a hand."

Lucemon X begins his attack on Jesmon X, who was currently fighting equally against Beelzebumon X.

"Guh!"

Overwhelmed by the attacks from these 2 Seven Great Demon Lords, Jesmon X breaks his stance.

Then, Beelzebumon X unleashed his "Seventh Full Cluster" while Lucemon X blasted his "Seventh Divine Cruz."

Nothing else could be done.

Both attacks from the Seven Great Demon Lords hit their target, causing a massive explosion.

However, mysteriously, there was no damage to Jesmon X.

He looked upward...

"M... Master?!"

Standing in front of him was Gankoomon, who had shaken off Cheribumon X (Vice) and Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X at the last minute to risk his own life.

Just moments before that, Yggdrasil had ordered all Royal Knights to sortie and help calm down the situation.

However, no one knew the whereabouts of Omegamon X, Dukemon X, and Alphamon.

The remaining Royal Knights Magnamon X, Dynasmon X, ULforceV-dramon X, and Duftmon X were dispatched without further notice.

This shows as the final chapter of the second block of the story, with a 3rd block now appearing glitched out.

More to come...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Call me paranoid but I think I might have a feeling about those Ofanimon and Cherubimon's purposes for getting X forms who actually appeared here in this Chronicle story meaning they will be "purified"? Let's hope that happen for sure... Or turns out as it's just merely mob enemies...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    huh, I guess they decided to expand on chapter 11's fight? little unusual but interesting that they've decided to do that. Makes it less impressive for the Demon Lords since they had to summon some other evil Digimon to help them lol

and heh, Alphamon, Omnimon X and Gallantmon X, who just happen to be from the original Chronicle. I wonder if they'll make their triumphant return after 15 years or whatever. Also Crudsadermon X wasn't mentioned at all?
    Last edited by Muur; 09-12-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    No points for guessing that Gankoomon X will be revealed next.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 46 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Now the big question... Where is LordKnightmon X in all this? 😆😆

Lol @ Cherubimon Vice X and Ophanimon FM-X just being throwaway creeps...

Excited for Gankoomon-X! Will be interesting to see what design they come up with! For Examon X too..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Now the big question... Where is LordKnightmon X in all this? 😆😆
    Probably smelling roses and musing on everything being beauteous lol XD
    Last edited by Theigno; 09-12-2019 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Double post merge

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Call me paranoid but I think I might have a feeling about those Ofanimon and Cherubimon's purposes for getting X forms who actually appeared here in this Chronicle story meaning they will be "purified"? Let's hope that happen for sure... Or turns out as it's just merely mob enemies...
    I really hope this is the case too. Personally; I think these two are definitely popular enough to warrant purified versions as well, so I'd say there's a good chance.

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    It seems like the Royal Knights who are left are pretty Dragon-heavy. My hope is we can raise all of them in the X3.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

They also updated the section where they talk about the X-Antibody, could will we have a translation for that too?

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    Don't mind me just quietly waiting for Omegamon X, Dukemon X and Alphamon to make their grand entrance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast