With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 12!

Follow ArkheStar On Twitter Add ArkheStar on Discord
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Now the big question... Where is LordKnightmon X in all this? 

Imagine if they changed his resolve and turned him into a royal knight instead?

Junior Commander
    I noticed that the Chronicle X site has pages for the Royal Knights and the Seven Great Demon Lords. I don't recall seeing them before.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkheStar View Post
    Imagine if they changed his resolve and turned him into a royal knight instead?
    What? LordKnightmon is already a Royal Knight though?
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 09-12-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    I'm glad we got a more explained verison of what happened during the fight i guess i underestimated Beelzemon X that's interesting that he and Jesmon X were even until Lucemon X join in. Now I'm impress with Gankoomon to think he actually was able to annoyed Lucemon X and shake off the other 2 X antibody digimon to protect his student kind of reminds me of Piccolo and Gohan. Can't wait to see how powerful Gankoomon X will be.

Also cool so we may finally will get a conclusion to Alphamon and Omegamon X fight though I'm already betting Alphamon probably won or they came to an understanding maybe.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 09-12-2019 at 02:21 PM.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Hmmm.

If they purify Ophanimon and Cherubimon, I wonder if they’ll give us Seraphimon X too? He looks awfully knight-like as it is; maybe his Xevolution will entail some sort of connection to the Royal Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Hmmm.

If they purify Ophanimon and Cherubimon, I wonder if they’ll give us Seraphimon X too? He looks awfully knight-like as it is; maybe his Xevolution will entail some sort of connection to the Royal Knights.
    I really hope so but I'm doubtful since they did not give us Shadow Seraphimon X. 😔

It's likely that we get Ophanimon and Cherubimon X though.
    Last edited by Amandil7; 09-12-2019 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Typo

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    If that’s the case, maybe they’re saving it for something special. That’d be cool.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Am I the only who secretly wants the Royal Knights to be beaten up one by one by the SGDL? Anyone?

By the way, as part of the information update to the page, it seems the Chronicle X site states the X-Antibody form is only temporary and not permanent as it was usually thought before.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live

By the way, as part of the information update to the page, it seems the Chronicle X site states the X-Antibody form is only temporary and not permanent as it was usually thought before.
    Huh interesting. So its basically a mode change then. Doing it as a mode change would be an interesting way to put them in future story games, then they can act like Leopard Mode etc.

Speaking of, they include Leopard Mode in the Royal Knight character list for DCX (Crusadermon is also there, so they haven't forgotten him at least)
    Last edited by Muur; 09-12-2019 at 05:32 PM.

I'm pretty sure that was part of the original background text for X-Antibody Digimon years ago.

As with most general background information, it's often not used, including in the V-Pets the information was theoretically designed for.

As far as I'm aware, despite being part of the background information for X-Antibody Digimon, it's very rarely been actually used, if at all.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Temporary? What?! I didn't know that... It'd be much better if it's not temporary....

ShadowSeraphimon X better have to lack Mecuremon traits/parts like Lucemon X and Anomalocarimon X's appearances in color to "redesign".

Just few days more to left to release new information about this X3!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast