With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition Story Trailer

Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition Story Trailer

New trailer!

With Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition being about a month and a half away, Bandai Namco has put up a little story trailer.

It's a short trailer with English narration that does a decent job at introducing the stories from Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory to people who may not be familiar with them.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

The game is out on October 18th. Steam pre-orders aren't currently open, but hopefully will be soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Haralampos's Avatar
    Follow Haralampos On Twitter Add Haralampos on Facebook Visit Haralampos's Youtube Channel Add Haralampos on DeviantArt
    Sad it's not on the XBox. I hope at least it will came a bit later.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Day 1 for my switch

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Isn't the narrador the VA of Mikey Kudo? This sounds funny! <3

Junior Commander
    Not them mentioning twice that the technology allows humans to enter the internet physically when a big point of the plot is that their bodies are left behind.