With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Image Omegamon X Figure up to Pre-Order

Ultimate Image Omegamon X Figure up to Pre-Order

Pre-order time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon X! This one has been teased for quite awhile!

Article will be expanded/cleaned up this weekend as I'm not currently at home.

The figure is based on new artwork by As'Maria that looks rather striking and stands a little over 8.2 inches

The figure also comes with some bonus items...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An art board featuring thr new art and a figure of Tokomon X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 8,400 yen. The figure ships June 2020.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yay more x digimon

I... almost want it JUST for the Tokomon X. Am I bad?

I did like Merciful Mode more than I thought I would though, so maybe I'll get this one too. The Capsule Mascot series overall has been pretty good. But I still feel bad that they appear to have given up on Digivolving Spirits...

Junior Commander
    I have to say, the artboards are a really big incentive for me. I wonder if all of the Ultimate Image figures will have them. The first figure (Merciful Mode) had one too.

Why cant they give cool arts and figurines t0o digimon like ulforce veedramon, gracenova and ragnalordmon.

Cant stand omegamon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post
    Why cant they give cool arts and figurines t0o digimon like ulforce veedramon, gracenova and ragnalordmon.

Cant stand omegamon.
    Because Omnimon is more popular and is a a guaranteed money maker.

Tokomon X is a nice bonus.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post

Cant stand omegamon.
    To answer that, at least from a very 'general' perspective...

UlforceVeedramon: Is getting one.

GraceNovamon: Who?

RagnaLordmon: Wassat?

Like him or not, Omegamon is - by far - one of the most popular and iconic characters in the franchise and a guarenteed moneymaker for Bandai, much like Optimus Prime is to Transformers. As far as Bandai's concerned, if people aren't buying Omegamon stuff? They sure as hell aren't going to be interested in this obscure character whose sole appearance to date is in a limited run v-pet.

Does anyone have a review of the Merciful Mode figure? I remember seeing pictures and he didnt seem to turn out well so I need to know before I consider this.

lol I only want Tokomon X too xD
    Wished they focused more on other Digimon for figz though ...

I come from the net
    Asking for GraceNovamon and RagnaLordmon is just impossible. Think of all the digimon fans who only watches at tv show and mostly unaware of Digimon having huge info dump. Like X Antibody or even the newer Digimon ones despite twitter news existing or just think that's all there Digimon offered at present at their views plus no new Digimon tv show series (For how many years passed?!) besides Kizuna sadly limited down to Adventure.

That's pretty much huge problem. But at least we still have incoming new games of Digimon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast