With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semimonthly Group Hatch - Tamers raising Digimon together

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam

Semimonthly Group Hatch - Tamers raising Digimon together

To help keep everyone invested in their Vpets, we're going to start doing some group hatches! On the first day of the hatch, everyone will start up an egg and then will share it's progress as it grows. Pictures are encouraged! Each hatch will feature a different device or theme, which you can see the currently scheduled hatches above. Anyone with a Vpet is welcome to join!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th • Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th • Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    While i won't be able to do this myself. I really think this is a cool idea!

If my current Perfects become Ultimates soon enough that I won't have to immediately kill them then I can participate. If they don't then I'll still be able to participate in the later hatches, excluding the Digimon X since I don't have one of those.

I've been neglecting to update my status, oops! I currently have Lekismon, Firamon, Centalmon and Kuwagamon, so it's going well! getting them their battles so they can become Perfect in a few days. Is anyone else participating in the hatch?
    Digitama Hatchery

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    If you guys are going to post pics, at least make them thumbnails. I just had to remove yours as it stretched my screen something odd.

I'm traveling for work all week so I think I'll take part in this! It'll be a good opportunity to really play around with my English Yellow. Then I can switch out to one of my Xs for the next week on the road.

I'm gonna shoot for Omegamon Alter S! We'll see what happens.

EDIT: Have Greymon and Frigimon currently -- woohoo!
    Last edited by drtomoe123; 09-11-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... pocketroid's Avatar
    This is such a fun idea, thank you for making it happen! My participation is restricted by available devices, skill, and knowledge. However, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Maybe once monthly for me, as I am not sure I could consistenly follow biweekly.
    PSI Postin’ Ω
    Kacho ON!

Should be pretty obvious what I am going for. I've missed this device!

Digitama Hatchery

I come from the net

Lion and wolf team!
    Last edited by BladeSabre; 10-08-2019 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Updated

Goodness Piccolomon's sleeping sprite makes him look entirely different, I love it! Also love the theming you went with!

My latter half of the hatch:
    Last edited by humulos; 10-15-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Digitama Hatchery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast