With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Memorial Story Project Crowdfunding Opened! Already Funded!

Digimon Memorial Story Project Crowdfunding Opened! Already Funded!

A few updates for this...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Half an hour ago the crowdfunding campaign for the Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary Memorial Story Project began on Campfire.

Even though it's barely started, it's well on it's way to being successful being at 55% to the goal at the time of this posting. The biggest exclusive items have already been all claimed, with tickets to the Kizuna screening steadily going down also.

We've updated our previous article
    with new translations from onkei, including the statements from Hiromi Seki and Yosuke Kinoshita, and expanding a number of bits thanks to her help.

A few hours ago they also put up an easy to read rewards chart, which onkei also kindly translated to English for everyone:
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

At this point it may very well be finished before many people who are currently asleep wake up, or it might take a bit... but we will see.

Update- It was indeed funded a few hours later!

This is a bit more complicated in some ways than prior items, but if you want to try.... Here is the Campfire page for the project again.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first. Be aware that due to the added complexities of dealing with a crowdfunding project, intermediaries may also not be willing to deal with it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    In 30 mins is impressive. Maybe they've finished now lol. They should add stretch goals for more stuff. They always underestimate the Digimon fan base.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    At the time of this post, it's already at 83% with 497 backers.

Wow.

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    As of this reply, the crowdfunding is at 97%; it's in the bag.

Ain't got no mojo...
    102% woooow

I wonder what the limits will be on those original partners, and if they'll become full-time digimon instead of one-offs.

I come from the net
    Wow. Some nice goals there. ...So it's funded and now we're just going for the gravy/icing? You know, stretch goals.

Added a mention of it being fully funded to the article.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I wasn't super worried, but I am still impressed with the speed! Curious to see what stretch goals might be, but damned good job all around.