With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Pre-Registration Updates- 300k Hit & More Tiers to be Announced

ReArise Pre-Registration Updates- 300k Hit & More Tiers to be Announced

Time for some updates on the international version of Digimon ReArise!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon ReArise pre-registration has been open for about three weeks, and Bandai has put up some new info on the ReArise Facebook page.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The pre-registration gifts are:
    100k- Punching ball and portable potty decorations for your DigiTown, plus 20 DigiRubies.
    300k- A set of care items, a Digicode set, and 30 DigiRubies.
    500k- A DigiEgg that grows into Pumpkinmon and digivolves into a new Mega Digimon. Plus a Tram car decoration and 50 digirubies.

At this point, they've confirmed 300k has now been hit and that reward will be given when the game begins. They also put up a short clip of Veemon eating to celebrate.

They have also added 2 additional notes for now:
    The first is they have rewards planned for higher pre-registration goals, which they will show later.
    Also, they are aware there are some countries where iOS users can't pre-register. They note that even if you can't pre-register you'll still be able to play the game.

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    I was honestly getting nervous since i check on the official website every now and then which was still at 100k. I'm glad we finally reach 300k nonetheless I do have a sad feeling that we will get close to 500k which would be a shame i pray I'm wrong since i do want to get that free new mega digimon for Pumpkinmon's line.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 08-21-2019 at 02:05 AM.

I come from the net
    Wow so close to Pumpmon's goal for the sake of that new digimon! I thought it won't help for sure because I was so negative after Linkz twitters kept coming on huge goals which were really impossible to reach.... I wish Linkz twitter's goals were reached often times :/ but now I'm glad. Good for Pumpmon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    What were the linkz goal?

I come from the net
    I forgot. It was only relying on insane amounts of zeroes of Tweet/Likes to give out the rewards while Linkz player population was decreasing slowly. That's all I can remember for.

I feel like if we can get close to 500k they would probably honor the Pumpkinmon goal, but maybe not. Additional rewards planned shows a pretty decent amount of confidence though, so maybe they like the current pace of registration. Two more months anyway (if Apple is to be believed), so all seems well.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Huh maybe they'll reach 500,000 afterall. Here's hoping.

I have a feeling Pumpmon will get the new Ultimate either way, the 500k goal is just for getting players the special egg. There is a Pumpmon in the story, after all.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    ^ Yeah definitely. There's no way they're locking a whole digimon behind something like this, we'll just get it as a special if we do.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I believe metallicdramon and volcanicdramon was supposed to get an jogress on linkz, so I doubt it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast