With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases from MonMon Memo

Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases from MonMon Memo

A new one of these tonight isn't a surprise!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for MonMon Memo 40! They call this one the "Digital Monster X Series Super Special Information", but really it's a basic introduction to the Digimon X3.

Pre-orders for the Digimon X2 Red and Purple end at 11pm today! [Japanese time]

The Seven Great Demon Lord Digimon that stand at the top of demon and dark Digimon, have completed X-Evolution and are in full swing. The Digimon X2 has an unusual selection compared to past series'.

If you aren't sure if you want it, don't miss out, today is the last chance!

And here is special news...

Thanks to the popular pre-orders of the X2...

Info on the Digital Monster X Version 3 Yellow and Blue has been released!

Many people have already seen the teaser banner! [They are referring to that they put the banner up hours ago without saying anything initially]

Image Thumbnail (custom)

From the story told in Digimon Chronicle X so far featuring the Royal Knights and the Seven Great Demon Lords.... the two great powers will appear in the X3 with a mighty clash!

New X-Evolution Digimon, the climax of the story... there are many things I want to tell everyone...

Details will be announced on September 20th!

And on that same day there are other important announcements...!

Until the follow-up to this announcement (on September 20th), let's look over the story of Digimon Chronicle X... (There will also be progress here...) [The link goes to the translated version we've been posting, along with an index.]

Please look forward to information updates about the Digital Monster X Version 3 Yellow and Blue!

They finish by saying see you in the next update!

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
    Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
    Digital Monster X Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Map System Info
    Digital Monster X Battle System Info
    New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
    Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
    The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
    Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
    Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
    The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
    Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
    Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
    Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction and Character Tease
    Raising Information, Road to the Devil
    Secret Digimon in Digimon X2 Revealed
    The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon
    Last Evolution Kizuna & Digimon X2 at DigiFes
    Digimon X2 Booklet Preview
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    So basically, no X3 details until the pre-orders open exactly one month from now. Time to play the waiting game.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    So basically, no X3 details until the pre-orders open exactly one month from now. Time to play the waiting game.
    And to refill the coffer.

Wonder what the other important announcements will be. Maybe a new anime series next year, on top of the movie?
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    To be totally honest here, it's going to be really hard to top DMX Ver.2's roster & background story. But I let myself to get surprised with what Yellow & Blue can bring to the table.

For the cover mons, I can see Magnamon X for Yellow and maybe Lucemon: Satan mode X or maybe even a Ogudomon X for Blue

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    My early prediction is a Good VS Evil / Light VS Dark theme for the X3s, with one version featuring 'heroic' Digimon and the other featuring 'evil' Digimon.
    Called it!

But in terms of the lineup? Maybe this is a bit of a "best of" with a selection from both the X1 and X2, but of course with some new Digimon thrown into the mix. Based on the choices from that poll I'm half expecting a VictoryGreymon X to appear, filling in the obligatory Agu/Greymon line - and a guaranteed purchase from me (even though I've never been super crazy about VictoryGreymon)
    Last edited by wildwing64; 08-20-2019 at 05:18 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    They need to have a mandate of debuting only completely new Digimon on these things and have X-Antibody forms elsewhere, like on ReArise. It's masterclass trolling to be asking artists to make a new Jesmon 3x more complicated so it can make it's grand debut on a 16x16 display.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Maybe well get more Olympos 12 X-antibodies. I know a certain pair of digimon that are blue and yellow.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    Maybe well get more Olympos 12 X-antibodies. I know a certain pair of digimon that are blue and yellow.
    My bets right now are Magnamon X & Ulforce V-dramon X (high likely), Examon X & Gankoomon X, Seraphimon X & Ofanimon X and Apollomon X & Dianamon X (less likely). I just hope they don't repeat anyone from the past like Omegamon & Alphamon or WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast