With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases from MonMon Memo

The white yellow and blue in that teaser along with "birth of a new miracle" is screaming ImperialDramon PM X to me! Willing to bet we will get Veemon's line.

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    It would be interesting if this was like the DM20th and the Pendulum 20th in that it might have the eggs from the past two DMXs with a few extras, and the possibility of raising two digimon at once

Maybe we will get Armagemon X since we got Diablomon X in the first V-Pet. We could also get more Olympus XII X antibody forms after the first one having Minervamon X but thats a bit hopeful. Aside from that we could see X antibody forms of the Archangel digimon given how we got X forms of their dark/evil forms in 2. But I wonder which will be the "good" and which will be "evil" V-pet or if any will have one leaning or the other. they could both be more neutral with a few exclusives leaning both or one particular way. Personally i'm not sure. yellow at first seems to be the good color but its also the color of lucemon x, while blue is a color more associated with alphamon, but I guess we have to wait and see.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Most likely we will see Examon X and Gankoomon X, thus concluding the Royal Knights group. As for the miracle, I think of 3 hypotheses. 1. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X, for being considered the founder of the Royal Knights. 2. The 3 Holy Angels. 3. A group formed by the Digimon series leaders, I had the idea here... https://images.withthewill.net/digif...july9_2019.jpg. And I do not think we will have the Olympos XII in their X form anytime soon, as it is a group that was completed a short time ago, and have not participated in anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    They need to have a mandate of debuting only completely new Digimon on these things and have X-Antibody forms elsewhere, like on ReArise. It's masterclass trolling to be asking artists to make a new Jesmon 3x more complicated so it can make it's grand debut on a 16x16 display.
    I'd be happy if we got a new artbook after the X3 comes out. I enjoy those more than the vpets to be honest.

I come from the net
    Same here. I could imagine this next new artbook will boost its popularity even more leading to offer new products just after X3. Unbelievable! It's like endless stream but I'm already worried if is it alright to milk so harder?

Makes sense, the last one was basically pushing the rise of the Demon Lords so of course the next one would be dealing with their showdown. As everyone is saying, I'm expecting Examon X and Gankoomon X to round out the Royal Knights, hopefully the former will get a good form that doesn't take away from his uniqueness (so no humanoid form Bandai).

As for the miracle, the Three Great Angels would be nice. Ophanimon and Cherubimon's Fallen forms got X forms, so giving their original forms one would be fitting.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    As for the miracle, the Three Great Angels would be nice. Ophanimon and Cherubimon's Fallen forms got X forms, so giving their original forms one would be fitting.
    And I think it's possible to "get" ShadowSeraphimon X by changing his whole appearance completely different for removing Mercuremon's color like Diablomon X and Anomalocarimon X or rename him in Lucemon X style to add Falldown Mode. After all it's Antibody effects works in... Mysterious ways.

I'm really curious which babies will make it in this X3. Patamon's babies or Lucemon's babies? It'd be nice if all Angel ones get X forms to boost their popularity.

As everyone is saying, I'm expecting Examon X and Gankoomon X to round out the Royal Knights, hopefully the former will get a good form that doesn't take away from his uniqueness (so no humanoid form Bandai).
    The X2 gave us Leviamon X Antibody by As'Maria who normally does the humanoid knights so I think we're going to get something that good for Examon. Leviamon was probably one of my favourites in the X2 for how monsterous it looked.

My presiction is that we're going to get Monodramon's baby forms because Impmon's babies and Tokomon X didnt have official art and Monodramon's dont have any either. Its be nice to see a new x antibody baby though. Theres so few.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    And I think it's possible to "get" ShadowSeraphimon X by changing his whole appearance completely different for removing Mercuremon's color like Diablomon X and Anomalocarimon X or rename him in Lucemon X style to add Falldown Mode. After all it's Antibody effects works in... Mysterious ways.

I'm really curious which babies will make it in this X3. Patamon's babies or Lucemon's babies? It'd be nice if all Angel ones get X forms to boost their popularity.
    Give us Monodramons so we can get official art of them lol. I think they're the only babies that don't have it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast