With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st details for Digimon X3 Yellow & Blue! Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! & the Finale?

1st details for Digimon X3 Yellow & Blue! Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! & the Finale?

Some actual details!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a bit of early confirmation the other day from V-Jump, Bandai has gone ahead and put up a single image teaser for the X3 V-pets on the pre-order page for the X2, which confirms quite a bit more info than you'd expect...

The Digimon X3 will come in Yellow and Blue, and is being called 'the final battle of the X series!'

The theme is Royal Knights vs. the Seven Great Demon Lords. There is also a bit of teaser text saying there will be the birth of a new miracle.

Pre-orders begin on September 20th.

It'll be interesting what the overall lineup is for this one...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Does anyone rememeber how long after the X2's announcement did we get news or Digimon announcements? Following the updates for the x2 was so fun.

A lot of people are tired of the Royal Knights (myself included honestly) but this makes the most sense for the story and I'm still excited. We only have 2 Royal Knights who need an X Antibody (3 if you count Rapidmon) so Im sure we will get tons of other X Antibodies like the excellent roster for the X2.

I'm thinking we will still see other heroic Digimon, like virus busters and anime characters and angelic or holy Digimon as well. Digimon that connect to the royal knights as pre evolutions like AeroVdramon X and Knightmon X. Maybe Oogudomon X Antibody and maybe the Royal Knights have tinfuse to stop it? Just throwing stuff out there.

I wonder how the Royal Knights will even come back after the plot of the X2. Didnt some die?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    To be honest after seen the background the first thing that came to my mind was Jupitermon lol What a wasted opportunity to make a Jupitermon/Plutomon duo a la Digimon Crusader. I guess this marks the finale of Chronicle X and I hope unexpected things will happen afterwards. I assume this also means the comeback for good of the original Alphamon, Omegamon X , Dukemon X & Magnamon X.

Anyways #TeamSGDL all the way!!

Junior Commander
    The X2 was quite open-ended in terms of the Chronicle X story. It's not very Digimon-like to seemingly leave things ending with the bad guys' victory, so a "final battle" was quite easy to guess. However, September 20 is very early. I wasn't expecting news about the X3 until after the X2 releases in November.

Still, with such a theme, I'm not sure how the roster will work, since they seem to like to keep the roster fresh with tons of brand-new X-Antibodies. They've reused a few older X-Antibodies, but for the most part, the X2 also seemed to avoid reusing the same Digimon from the X1 unless they fit the X2's evil theme.

All of the Demon Lords already have X-Antibodies now, and there are very few Royal Knights that are still missing them. So there's very little new X-Antibody stuff that could be added to each group, despite them being the main theme. Though, this would be a good opportunity for a potential Ogdomon X versus Imperialdramon PM X. Maybe a brand-new natural carrier, a new form of Alphamon, or something related to GranDracmon's Death-X-Evolution.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 08-19-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I want an evolution for DORUgoramon, but thats probably never happening. Hopefully we get Examon X-Antibody and Gankoomon X-antibody.
    The "Birth of a new miracle" probably has something to do with Magnamon.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    I want an evolution for DORUgoramon, but thats probably never happening. Hopefully we get Examon X-Antibody and Gankoomon X-antibody.
    That's for granted. I also hope for Susanoomon X-Antibody. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a big reveal regarding Last Evolution Kizuna!

Finally we can get the other remaining RK's Ultimate Weapons.

Alphamon - Kyūkyoku Senjin Ouryūken
    Jesmon X - Kyūkyoku Senjin Seibaken
    Sleipmon X - Kyūkyoku Sendokyū Einherjar
    Craniummon X - Kyūkyoku Senjūken Dáinsleif
    Lord Knightmon X - Kyūkyoku Sentotsuken Gran Rozerio

Omegamon X - Kyūkyoku Senjin GaruruGreyken ?
    Ulforce V-dramon X - Kyūkyoku Senjin V-ken ?

Now it's time for Gankoomon and Examon to comeback in their X-Antibody forms or even Death X Gankoomon/Examon. I would be really happy if we get both X and Death X forms of them.

Oh this is gonna be good.

I come from the net
    Great! But isn't it too so soon for X3 to reveal? Weird I felt like... Between X1 and X2 was so long yet X2 just got released X3 is already set not too soon afterwards!

Hmm Yellow and Blue. Seraphimon?! Yet It might be Juiptermon and Plutomon? In that background...

It does look heaven-ish with clouds, thunders and... Stars?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    That's for granted. I also hope for Susanoomon X-Antibody. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a big reveal regarding Last Evolution Kizuna!
    You're expecting Kizuna to suddenly do the X-Antibody stuff? Yggy already got killed, so who's launching the XProgram to start it?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm very excited for the X2, and definitely love my black and white X devices, but I hope this one isn't redundant. I'll have to see something really special to be excited for this release. What monsters could they possibly add? They've already represented most of the characters associated with the SGDL and RK factions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast