With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st details for Digimon X3 Yellow & Blue! Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! & the Finale?

Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post
    Otherwise I know most of you are probably tired of the Royal knights through and through, but I honestly am hyped. Curse my weakness for Knight themed final stage Digimon.
    I am excited as well. At least we could get the other Royal Knight's Ultimate Weapons.

All First Gen of RKs didn't get the Ultimate Weapons back then in their X Forms.
    With Beelzebumon got additional tech as his Seventh Full Cluster and Crown of Gluttony were added to his profile to match other SGDLs' "Seventh" Techs and Crowns, I think it would be great if they add all the remaining RKs their Ultimate Weapons. Even better if they show them in Chronicle X.
    Last edited by Tarama; 08-20-2019 at 10:14 PM.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Huh, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks Muur.

Quote Originally Posted by Grovyle48 View Post
    Well, Royal Knights vs the Demon Lords was fairly predictable. (I say, writing about their conflict in my story. xD) There was no way they weren't going to give Examon and Gankoomon and X-Evolution. Though, it doesn't really give them that many new Digimon to work with. Maybe X-Evos for the different Lucemon forms and probably Omegamon Merciful Mode. Maybe some sort of Magnamon Super-Ultimate evolution.
    If you include preevolutions and Digimon related to the Royal Knights there are a lot more potential.
    Vmon's other forms and lines, especially Imperialdramon Paladin mode, Terriermon and Rapidmon, Gladimon and Knightmon, Kudamon's line, the Sistermons. Then there's all the angelic Digimon, all the holy beast Digimon all the Virus Busters ( Imagine if Snimon got in?), and just heroic Digimon in general. Maybe even Yggdrasil will take an Xantibody. With all that there's so much they could choose from. I'm more excited about the lower forms to be honest, like Patamon or Tertiermon.
    Last edited by flintlock; 08-21-2019 at 12:08 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grovyle48 View Post
    Well, Royal Knights vs the Demon Lords was fairly predictable. (I say, writing about their conflict in my story. xD) There was no way they weren't going to give Examon and Gankoomon and X-Evolution. Though, it doesn't really give them that many new Digimon to work with. Maybe X-Evos for the different Lucemon forms and probably Omegamon Merciful Mode. Maybe some sort of Magnamon Super-Ultimate evolution.
    If you include preevolutions and Digimon related to the Royal Knights there are a lot more potential.
    Vmon's other forms and lines, especially Imperialdramon Paladin mode, Terriermon and Rapidmon, Gladimon and Knightmon, Kudamon's line, the Sistermons. Then there's all the angelic Digimon, all the holy beast Digimon all the Virus Busters ( Imagine if Snimon got in?), and just heroic Digimon in general. Maybe even Yggdrasil will take an Xantibody. With all that there's so much they could choose from. I'm more excited about the lower forms to be honest, like Patamon or Tertiermon.
    Itd be pretty interesting to get a Vmon X line where Piledramon X is used as a transition form between XVmon X and Magnamon X instead of Imperialdramon. Imagine a golden Piledramon with the insect stuff replaced with bits of proto Magnamon armor. Especially given how much more important Magnamon has become in the lore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123