With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st details for Digimon X3 Yellow & Blue! Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! & the Finale?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    I want an evolution for DORUgoramon, but thats probably never happening. Hopefully we get Examon X-Antibody and Gankoomon X-antibody.
    The "Birth of a new miracle" probably has something to do with Magnamon.
    That's for granted. I also hope for Susanoomon X-Antibody. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a big reveal regarding Last Evolution Kizuna!
    You're expecting Kizuna to suddenly do the X-Antibody stuff? Yggy already got killed, so who's launching the XProgram to start it?
    Not necessarly. To be honest I see it unlikely. My bet is more in the line on how Erismon's Ultimate forms were firstly teased into the DMX Ver.2.

As I guessed, continuing the Demon Lords theme! The remaining RK will obviously be in this along with Veemon's line (Blue). I think the miracle will be Imperialdramon Paladin mode X. I wish they saved the yellow for a holy theme but oh well, like I said before, wishful thinking!

Excited for Gankoomon-X though!
    Last edited by Amandil7; 08-19-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    Honestly I'm really hoping for a Alphamon and Omegamon fusion since the Royal Knights are only major group that doesn't have a canon fusion between any of the members in said group like Gracenovamon for the Olympos XII or Ogudomon for the Seven Demon Lords since it has been shown in battle terminals 02 storyline.
    Last edited by Katsu Hikaru; 08-20-2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Clarify

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    Honestly I'm really hoping for a Alphamon and Omegamon fusion since the Royal Knights are only major group that doesn't have a canon fusion between any of the members like Gracenovamon for the Olympos XII or Ogudomon for the Seven Demon Lords.
    Ogudomon isn't quite a fusion, not in the same way as GraceNovamon. GraceNovamon is explicitly an unique Jogress between Apollomon and Dianamon. Ogudomon is more like an "eighth" Demon Lord that encompasses all seven sins; it can be fused from any two or more Demon Lords, but it is technically its own Digimon. It's like Huanglongmon, which can be a Jogress between any two Holy Beasts, but it is explicitly its own separate Digimon as the "fifth" member of the Four Holy Beasts.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Well, Royal Knights vs the Demon Lords was fairly predictable. (I say, writing about their conflict in my story. xD) There was no way they weren't going to give Examon and Gankoomon and X-Evolution. Though, it doesn't really give them that many new Digimon to work with. Maybe X-Evos for the different Lucemon forms and probably Omegamon Merciful Mode. Maybe some sort of Magnamon Super-Ultimate evolution.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 45 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I've removed the pointless bickering and insults. Any further posts like that are very likely going to get your account suspended.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    'The birth of a new miracle'.

Y'all ready for yet another Omegamon form!?

That said, Alphamon and Omegamon are the only no-shows at the moment. What if perhaps... Jogress?

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonicEmperor View Post

That said, Alphamon and Omegamon are the only no-shows at the moment. What if perhaps... Jogress?
    I would love that or an Imperialdramon PM X but honestly considering the colors of the V pets and the event in Rearise calling Imperialdramon PM a miracle I have a stronger feeling it could be more related to him but i could be wrong.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.

I'm kinda hoping for one of the Omegmon Alter to show up an V-pet at some point as I'm fond of it, but for this device this feels more likely p:

Otherwise I know most of you are probably tired of the Royal knights through and through, but I honestly am hyped. Curse my weakness for Knight themed final stage Digimon. Generally while I liked some digimon on the Xv2 the rest of the line up wasn't enough to convince me to preorder. I'm pretty sure this is the first time a majority of the Royal knights will be on a single device. They've kinda been placed with at least having a few staples on various devices over the years. On top of that if the X2 is any indication the majority of the roster will be X-antibody Royal knight staples and their lower stages in x form. I'm also really hoping since Dukemon X has been available since X1 they might switch it up and slip in Medieval Dukemon.
    Last edited by DaiTigris; 08-20-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post

I'm kinda hoping for one of the Omegmon Alter to show up an V-pet at some point as I'm fond of it, but for this device this feels more likely p:
    alter s is in the ver 20. the one that came to USA this month

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast