With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Which is the best anime studio(s) for Digimon?

I come from the net

Which is the best anime studio(s) for Digimon?

Tamers and Frontier seasons started at best "quality" animation on beginning episodes until later they suffered for crappy animations.

I was thinking, if there are other best anime studios with movie quality animations on certain anime TV series... Which do you recommended?

Ufotable. Kimetsu no Yaiba! Imagine having Evolution with that studio's style. Great fights in movie style too. Movie animation on the average TV series episode, how awesome is it to watch like that?

Bones. Soul Eater had the best fight animations so it's perfect for Digimon battles to boost its popularity.

Madhouse. One Punch man had the best background and fight animations so I'm sure having that amazing background animation for digital environments to experience and witness amazing otherworldly feelings but not sure which Ufotable or Madhouse is best at animating the backgrounds... Hunter X Hunter episodes never had dropped down in the animation quality for such long time... How?!

Are there other recommended anime studios I'm unaware of?

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    I don't know too much but there is Wit studio which is famous for Attack on Titan if you want digimon anime to be epic and hype.
    Or to the studio that produced Evangelion....

Follow Amnaeal On Twitter
    A Responsible Studio That knows what it's Doing and Careful about the show's Continuity and Won't $h!t on the fanbase and their feelings!!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    What about Science Saru? Love to see what Yuasa could do with the franchise.

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Gainax produced Evangelion.

I come from the net
    Pity Evangelion now got some CGs. But I really don't mind the amazing CG like Houseki No Kuni.