With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon X3 V-Pets Confirmed and Details Soon!

Digimon X3 V-Pets Confirmed and Details Soon!

Some nice info for V-Pet fans...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digital Monster X line will continue with a Version 3!

It appears to be early information from V-Jump, and it isn't clear if additional details will be in the new issue of V-Jump or not.

Pre-orders for the Digimon X2 close on August 20th (from both Premium Bandai and Premium Bandai USA), and the official release date of the new V-Jump is the 21st.

More info soon hopefully. It'll be interesting to see what the theme and colors will be this time!

The images above are 'not' the X3 V-Pets, simply the already seen X and X2 so there is a bit of imagery.

Thanks to Ryokutya2089, who has has provided reliable info on a normal basis (although it's worth mentioning he doesn't actually state it's from V-Jump.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Well, I guess we'll be getting 25 more X forms and probably some more Chronicle X chapters.

Death-X-Gankoomon and Examon?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    A V-Pet based on Angel-type Digimon & Olympos XII with X-Antibody please!! *praying*

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Not really surprising, but still *very* awesome. Now, how to raise the money to get them?...

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I come from the net
    Let's hope Gankoomon and Examon gets X forms includes Three Archangels and Olympus Twelve.

Plus 16+ or higher with new X forms! I really hope they will complete some missing evo of certain "Adventure partners" for X forms like Angewomon X.

But I do want Mugendramon X :/

Ain't got no mojo...
    X3 you say. wouldn't it be nice if they made a new Digivice or Pendulum Progress like device with similar features.

wait the x2 pre-orders hasn't even ended yet they announcing a new version already? isn't this a little too soon? (not that i mind we are getting more from the x-mons and their lore)

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    Hopefully it's the Olympos' turn this time around.

Also please give SaintGalgomon one. Beelzebumon, Dukemon and Sakuyamon already got their X-Antibodies and power-up forms.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    With the X1s having a bunch of Royal Knights on them, and the X2s focusing more on the Demon Lords...

My early prediction is a Good VS Evil / Light VS Dark theme for the X3s, with one version featuring 'heroic' Digimon and the other featuring 'evil' Digimon.

Mwahahaha, Bandai knows how to please me. Currently, I’m expecting some kind of “holy” theme for this one to pair up with the demon themed X2.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast