With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digimon X3 V-Pets Confirmed and Details Soon!

I come from the net
    Oh I wish wikimon update on that X antibody vote poll's history otherwise I will not able to remember well... I was so sure all forms were included along with Mugendramon and others...

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Ah so Paladin Mode is the second and Dragon mode/form is last correct?
    Imperialdramon Dragon Mode -> Fighter Mode -> Paladin
    He meant in terms of votes. Not Digivolution order.
    Yeah. I was only trying to confirm.

Junior Commander
    Mugendramon was 15th place on the poll. Fighter Mode was indeed the only Imperialdramon mode within the top 50, at 3rd place on the poll.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Oh I wish wikimon update on that X antibody vote poll's history otherwise I will not able to remember well... I was so sure all forms were included along with Mugendramon and others...
    I can do this but where exactly? Maybe a section in the DMX Ver. 1...

I come from the net
    Few wiki listed "Popularity Poll" so it counts I guess?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Few wiki listed "Popularity Poll" so it counts I guess?
    I have already made it as a part of the 'Trivia' section from the Digital Monster X page! Now we can recall the reference quite easier I guess.

I come from the net
    Thanks. So it was all 50 in total.

Megadramon is really popular? I know he is pretty epic to be my partner at DW1 but it made me curious on those japanese fans loved him in what parts....

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    I won't be able to get X2 and I wasn't able to get X1 sadly but X3 will be something I'll strive for
    uhmm why won't you be able to get? There are plenty of ways to preorder still. even X1 is still possible.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/search...._search=Search
    I have a large list of things I want and need to get and expenses that will mount soon. It's just better to wait for X3 when the future will be more clear, than possibly needing it for something important. But thanks for the link I may hunt for the earlier X's if they unlock something I want in X3.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

I hope these are compilations + new content of the X1s and X2s. I skipped out on both because they didnt have enough content to justify the high cost of importing, also I didn't like how most of these skipped over re-including the original X cast of DORUmon, Ryudamon, and FunBeemon.

On a side note, if these continue, I REALLY REALLY want a V-pet series based around the Olympos XII with a slew of new Greek and Roman mythology Digimon. Maybe shove in some new Norse and Egyptian mythology lines too if just doing Greek and Roman is seen as too restrictive. I'd definitely lay down some cash on "Digital Monster Iliad" virtual pets. After focusing so much on Homeostasis/Yggdrassil I think it's time to explore Iliad outside of Digimon Chronicle.

Follow Artzei On Twitter Add Artzei on Facebook Add Artzei on Discord Visit Artzei's Youtube Channel Add Artzei on Steam Add Artzei on DeviantArt Visit Artzei on XBox Live Add Artzei on Google+
    Makes a guy wonder that why won't Premium Bandai establish an proper European divison for all these cool stuff they make, including Digimon stuff. Would certainly make my life thousand times easier. I really do someday want to own at least one of these DM-X v-pets.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Artzei View Post
    Makes a guy wonder that why won't Premium Bandai establish an proper European divison for all these cool stuff they make, including Digimon stuff. Would certainly make my life thousand times easier. I really do someday want to own at least one of these DM-X v-pets.
    They went 10 or so years without even releasing video games here. Bandai aren't very nice to Europe. We're just lucky the Nintendo DS was region free, meaning we could play the DS games.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234