With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon X3 V-Pets Confirmed and Details Soon!

I'm wondering whether they'll continue the dark theme? or go with something else, in which case plz plz let it be Holy Digimon!! Need the Great Angels and their evos to get X forms!

I KNEW IT! I mean the defeated RK's from the last storyline doesn't get their X form yet. And just like many had posted before me, this time I'm positive we'll get the "Virus Buster" version of the X-series to counter the X2's "Nightmare Soldier". Anyway I wonder what color combination they'll comes with.

P/S: But it'll be much more exciting if they decided to portray the effect of the SGDL's invasion and expand the Death-X Digimon. Maybe introduce the "Rebels" for X4 and "Virus Buster" for X5. Thereby completing the 5th cyclic series like the original V-Pet and Pendulum series.

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    I'd really want to see the X antibody applied to Angewomon, Ofanimon and Mastemon. There's others, too but those three are practically asking for it with Ofanimon FDM X and Ladydevimon X.
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

Ain't got no mojo...
    This is soo much hype, plus give me Olympus XII and examon and gankoomon x forms plz.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Maybe a vmon line x?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I like that this is a thing that they're doing, I just wish they were doing better commercially and weren't relegated to prestige boutique items.

I come from the net
    Yay. More weird X Digimon forms. Probably. Should be really fun to see.

I won't be able to get X2 and I wasn't able to get X1 sadly but X3 will be something I'll strive for and will certainly make for a nice second V-pet after the english 20th. (and once I when the lottery I'll get an IC or if they decide to remake the IC digivices/v-pets.)I think the X3 will probably have a combination of both royal knights and demon lords at least themeing wise. but it could surprise me and be the Olympus XII X antibody forms.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

I somehow doubt they'll go for the OXII this early, most of their regular forms haven't been properly established yet. We only got Minervamon-X because of that youtuber spam.

They might continue the dark theme, complete the Vamdemon line or darkmasters for instance. Gankoomon and Examon are probably a lock in though! Imperialdramon would be a good guess too. I'm hoping/praying they go for a Holy theme but that's wishful thinking maybe.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandil7 View Post
    We only got Minervamon-X because of that youtuber spam.
    Yeah... And LordKnightmon X was a huge surprise for such early reveal. It could be along with Craniummon X and Sleipmon X so his voting spot could be used for other digimon...

We almost had Seraphimon X or Imperialdramon X which were the closest ones to win with tons of votes. If only it weren't for spam votes... I hope somebody send this awareness of having the poll can be easily manipulated this way to Bandai...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast