With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Villains Background: What You Think?

Follow Amnaeal On Twitter

Digimon Villains Background: What You Think?

I Always Wondered About The Digimon Villains Background and Past (Both Human and Digimon).
    Since no Animation or Other Digimon Media Went In-depth on the matter, I Figured I'd Ask The Digi-Fans.
    What You Guys Think? What Would Their Past Be Like?
    (Make Up a Past For Them! Go Nuts! :P)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I believe either the wonderswan or novels state the adventure (and Tamers?) baddies were created by apocalymon, who was created by milleniummon... who was created by ken in the future which lead to time travel.

Oh Boy Time Travel/Paradox.. that's one headache I don't want to have :/
    anyway I was looking for deeper stuff Characteristics, hobbies, etc..
    even if it's made up

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I believe either the wonderswan or novels state the adventure (and Tamers?) baddies were created by apocalymon, who was created by milleniummon... who was created by ken in the future which lead to time travel.
    I think it was in one of the WonderSwan games (Brave Tamer) where Apocalymon's profile mentions that he was created by Millenniumon and that only Millenniumon is aware of this. The question of course is whether this profile is referring to the Apocalymon we see in-game or if it's actually the anime Apocalymon himself.

If there were a way to look at and compare with the profiles of the other Digimon created by Millenniumon in that game without having to play it, I feel that might give a little more context on which one they're talking about. For all we know, all the other profiles could refer to their anime counterparts as well.

Well lately I've been seriously confused about the Digimon franchise in general, there's not much consistency from the anime to v-pets and so forth, which causes great confusion and continuity Errors,
    which brings us to this thread which is pretty much a head Canon origins story request, oh and please don't forget human bad guys.

I come from the net
    Demon (02) and Dagomon's backgrounds. :/ wanted to know what are their goals.

Lucemon's past and reasons with the Ten of Ancient Warriors could be used for OVA or second movie of Frontier....

Belphemon Sleep Mode digitama being sealed away should have some explanations for reasons in the past flashback.

I think it'd be nice to have more screentimes for Archnemon & Mummymon being "born" in their first days to enjoy watching that'd be awesome OVA or something like that. Same thing for Dynasmon and LordKnightmon before working for Lucemon to learn more about them...

I've always imagined that Dagomon was merely biding his time until the perfect moment when his followers could awaken him from his slumber (much like his source inspiration), after which he would go on to invade the other worlds to bring them under his dominion.

From reading his Reference Book profile, Demon was definitely motivated by revenge against the being known as "God" and was trying to obtain the Dark Seed to power himself up. Then he would destroy everything and remake the world in his image with him as the new God.

Lucemon fell out of heaven because he was jealous that the Digital World's "God" foresaw an alliance with humans and he refused to go along with this.

I'm left with dozens of questions and not an.answer, like who wrote/made the prophecy about V-Vandemon? How and when did The 7GDL become a group? what's the relation between Dagomon and Demon Enemies or Allies? What's Analogman and Kurata's Deal are they just bad because "EvilZ LOLZ" or is There something else? and what's The Dark World? So many questions I just hope the answers are good and don't disappoint (Fingers Crossed) (>_<)

Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think it was in one of the WonderSwan games (Brave Tamer) where Apocalymon's profile mentions that he was created by Millenniumon and that only Millenniumon is aware of this. The question of course is whether this profile is referring to the Apocalymon we see in-game or if it's actually the anime Apocalymon himself.

If there were a way to look at and compare with the profiles of the other Digimon created by Millenniumon in that game without having to play it, I feel that might give a little more context on which one they're talking about. For all we know, all the other profiles could refer to their anime counterparts as well.
    Brave Tamer had nothing to do with it, in fact Brave Tamer does not even have any profiles for the Digimon appearing, the Analyzer in that game is only a tool for viewing a Digimon's stats. (some) Apocalymon being created by Milleniummon's power is taken from the (identical) profiles of Tag Tamers and D-1 Tamers (And anyone telling you that some Apocalymon creation time-loop was part of any of the games' actual story is simply lying).

Also the Adventure novels don't mention Milleniummon and he was never brought into connections with the Villains of tamers (and considering Tamers' general disuse of concepts like "power of darkness" it wouldn't have fit thematically anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    From reading his Reference Book profile, Demon was definitely motivated by revenge against the being known as "God" and was trying to obtain the Dark Seed to power himself up. Then he would destroy everything and remake the world in his image with him as the new God.

Lucemon fell out of heaven because he was jealous that the Digital World's "God" foresaw an alliance with humans and he refused to go along with this.
    Except neither of those profiles are relevant to the anime as there is no indication of the lore's "god" figure even existing in either Adventure or Frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaeal View Post
    I'm left with dozens of questions and not an.answer, like who wrote/made the prophecy about V-Vandemon?
    There is, as a rule, very rarely any explicit source for prophecies, they just kind of exist in the world without much of a definite beginning, which fits considering their sometimes paradoxical effects on causality. Even if we knew who wrote a prophecy the question still remains, how the author managed to get a hold on that information, for which their tends to be even less explanation besides "revelation", so all that's happened would be a shifting of the actual question without answering anything.

How and when did The 7GDL become a group?
    Probably since they started existing which might have been at the dawn of the world. Note that Group in Digimon does not necessarily imply any kind of organizational effort, or some sort of club membership or something, the Demon Lords in particular are generally not actually depicted as acting as a group in any social sense, despite being a group in the sense of their species.

what's the relation between Dagomon and Demon Enemies or Allies?
    It's unlikely that they are allies, otherwise there wouldn't have been much reason why Demon should be as concerned about ending up in Dagomon's Ocean as he was.

What's Analogman and Kurata's Deal are they just bad because "EvilZ LOLZ" or is There something else?
    Kurata's motives were shown pretty clearly. He was a coward who at first believed that he was acting for the sake of humanity when eliminating Digimon, not unlike Yamaki in Tamers, although their situations clearly diverged at the point where Kurata actually managed to harness the power of Digimon quite successfully, and from the perspective of a generally weak minded and cowardly man he would of course become dependent on the power he was using, never wanting to end up in a vulnerable position again, so his desperation to become the most powerful by any means, follows logically from this.
    Last edited by Theigno; 08-17-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Thanx Theigno for the info about Kurata it slipped my mind even though I knew it "Early case of Dementia" O.o , I just hate how the creators of The Digimon Franchise and those working for them aren't trying hard to make Deep well written characters Villains or heroes, don't get me wrong there some but there rare, and genuinely Hate Villains who have that "Evil Because Evil" type of make up gets on my nerves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast