With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Villains Background: What You Think?

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaeal View Post
    Thanx Theigno for the info about Kurata it slipped my mind even though I knew it "Early case of Dementia" O.o , I just hate how the creators of The Digimon Franchise and those working for them aren't trying hard to make Deep well written characters Villains or heroes, don't get me wrong there some but there rare, and genuinely Hate Villains who have that "Evil Because Evil" type of make up gets on my nerves.
    They can do that because they get away with it.
    It's like if you look at TV shows for very young kids you'll see CG that looks like trash and severely unpolished green screen effects, and not because the studios producing the shows aren't capable of doing better, but because it's simply not worth it for them to be better because their audience doesn't notice or care about such things.
    Same with story. The core Digimon audience of 10 year old schoolchildren doesn't really care about deep characters as long as they have some obvious quirks they can easily associate with, nor about continuity as long as the good monsters beat the bad ones at the end of each episode.

It's easy to call out lazy animation like it happened sometimes in 02 where at the worst times static monsters seemed to just be pushed across the screen, or monsters would suddenly stand on water during canned attack animation, but how many people could honestly state that they were bothered by that when they were ten?

Follow Amnaeal On Twitter
    Well maybe they should start making R Rated Digimon stuff, doesn't have to be animation per say, it could be a Light Novel or Game etc.
    As far as animation I hope a studio can make a Digimon Show that's as Good as "Monster" Or "Berserk"..Hopefully....

I come from the net
    Analogman aka "A" even appeared in Next Order whose was the responsible for Mugendramon "Zombie" Virus-like Program in Resident Evil style. Digital Battle card's final villain "A" was so scary and creepy for executing its hack program just for... Card decks. There is still very mysterious aura around him or "it" even after being defeated in Digimon World 1.

I think Analongman will keep come back with so many interesting evil methods to execute destruction in creative ways to "rule" over this digital world.

Seriously just who the hell is this salaryman-like businessman villain?

Who Knows, many Mysteries in the Digi-Verse are unanswered Analogman's one of them, is Analogman doing this because he's mad? greedy? or something else?
    That's the point of this thread, if we won't be provided with an answer we'll just have to come up with our on guesses.
    The Darker Picture Is The Correct One

I come from the net
    Impossible. He never dropped off a hint of his backstory in any games he appeared in. All we know he will come back stronger and his revenge drive is like... All eternity until he finally got a chance to conquer.

I know there's no hint of his past, or any.of the villains for that matter.. and that's what I'm saying we got nothing "OFFICIAL" to go by so let's speculate or improvise some background stories, if I have to see this thread turn into a big fanfiction black hole.. so be it, anything other than wondering why someone goes from Hacker to Slave Master without any logic behind it or answer as to how he has a "Revenge Drive all eternity"
    The Darker Picture Is The Correct One

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12