With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Pre-Registration Bonus Numbers Changed

ReArise Pre-Registration Bonus Numbers Changed

Not completely unexpected...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With Digimon ReArise opening pre-registration in the west, they had announced a gift campaign based on the number of pre-registrations, but the actual unlock numbers seemed oddly low...

It appears that may have been a mistake, and they've all been multiplied by 10 now. On the plus side, the pre-registration page on the official site shows that we already have 100k people registered, so it's going along nicely.

The pre-registration gifts are:

100k- Punching ball and portable potty decorations for your DigiTown, plus 20 DigiRubies.
    300k- A set of care items, a Digicode set, and 30 DigiRubies.
    500k- A DigiEgg that grows into Pumpkinmon and digivolves into a new Mega Digimon. Plus a Tram car decoration and 50 digirubies.

Still no solid date on when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Thanks to Muur for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I personally think it wasn't an error and they're just being scummy

Junior Commander
    Yeah, I strongly feel that they are just being scummy. There are already fans who are upset due to Linkz. Now this. It sends a negative message to any potential customer. Specially those who where undecided. It sucks I was strongly supporting ReAraise and promoting it among all my friends. Even started to convince some Linkz Boycotters too but now after this move it feels shady.

Itís frustrating their greed might actually sabotage this games release. The right way would of been to add new rewards (even if small). I hope this doesnít foreshadow that the western version will be p2w...

I come from the net
    I thought they'd learn after Linkz Twitter... So much zeroes will ruin it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Not supporting this, will buy the switch game though.

What if they don't release Pumpmon's ultimate at all if they dont get enough preregistrations?

There's no way they'd be that bad, right?

I mean, there's no harm in downloading it, but that also feels like a LOT to start with... bleh. It's not like they won't release it at some point though? I dunno man.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    What if they don't release Pumpmon's ultimate at all if they dont get enough preregistrations?

There's no way they'd be that bad, right?
    I'm assuming it'll be the mega form of the one from the story, so he might not be given way for free, but he'll be playable eventually from the story.

They wouldn't design it then go "nah" and ditch the design lol

I come from the net
    About Pumpmon... Its role is like "cheerleader" or just like Lopmon from Cyber Sleuth happens to be just a lost one and becomes the "freeloader" with Makiko? With Lopmon (In Rearise)?

Definitely not going to play it on my smartphone, but I'll pre-reg anyway to support it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast