With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Digimon Profile Art and Reference Book Update!

Updated Digimon Profile Art and Reference Book Update!

A few different things to go over...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, new art for Ogremon X! While we did previously see his art quite large and clean, they've updated a few aspects of his weapon. Most notably it actually is visibly a guitar as his profile mentioned.

Then we have something that isn't 'quite' an update, it's just easier to see with larger art...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With higher resolution art for Vamdemon X, we can more clearly see something his profile mentioned. It's body and face are fake, and you can see the 'body' appears to have no eyes.

The Bandai Digimon Twitter has been throwing up higher resolution art of Digimon nearly every weekday, so it's worth keeping an eye out! DarknessBagramon was thrown up just a bit ago, although it feels like we need even higher resolution for him...

And last up...

Once again, maybe the biggest reference book update yet!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon (Black) X
    Similarly to regular Agumon, it became a more ferocious Digimon due to the effects of the X-Antibody. Agumon's violent hunting of prey, in which it relies solely on its high offensive power and acts purely on instinct, can only be called a rampage and is a fearsome sight to behold. Its Special Move is spewing out all of the fire stored in its mouth in one shot (BB Burner).
    Allomon X
    Okuwamon X
    Ogremon X
    Its cruelty and wild temperament have intensified, turning it into a crazed warrior that attacks others with glee. It wields an axe made by fusing an electric guitar and electric chainsaw together as a weapon, and uses it to play out its soul (Digicore)'s excitement in the form of a rock rhythm. Its Special Move is banging down with its guitar (WEEK END); it makes for an especially fearsome technique when it strums its guitar, creating an electric shock which, together with its electric chainsaw, tears the opponent into pieces.
    Kuwagamon X
    Kokuwamon X
    Gomamon X
    Seadramon X
    Triceramon X
    Nefertimon X
    BlackWarGreymon X
    Mantaraymon X
    MegaSeadramon X
    MetalGreymon (Virus) X
    LadyDevimon X

A bit of a surprise to get such a massive reference book update just a few weeks after the last one, not that I doubt anyone will complain.

Update- Added translations for the 2 new profiles thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Wow a random mid month DRB, I didn't expect that. I wonder if they'll do one at the end of the month as well? maybe not since they did it early lol but we'll see! interesting, didn't expect it. Looking forward to their profiles.

Also, what X forms aren't in the DRB? is that all of them now?
    Last edited by Muur; 08-09-2019 at 02:50 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    it seems Bandai wanted to put an end to the V-Pet Digimons (x2) quickly (in Reference Book)... I hope don't stop after this.

I had no idea I would love Myotismon's design so much more with a red visor what the heck

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    I had no idea I would love Myotismon's design so much more with a red visor what the heck
    It's more of a blindfold than a visor; though his face apparently doesn't have eyes, so it's not really blinding anything. His real eyes are on the mask on his chest.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Wow a random mid month DRB, I didn't expect that. I wonder if they'll do one at the end of the month as well? maybe not since they did it early lol but we'll see! interesting, didn't expect it. Looking forward to their profiles.

Also, what X forms aren't in the DRB? is that all of them now?
    Not even mid-month as it's only the first full week since today's the ninth.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Just goes to show we can never expect the reference book to update TOO regularly.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I wonder if this is because Odaiba day was a week ago.

And according to Inpu we still have two to three updates worth of X-Antibody Digimon depending the size of the updates (eighteen if two updates or twelve if three), all of which being variants.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 08-09-2019 at 01:11 PM.

I come from the net
    I'm surprised MetalGreymon (Virus) X's move sets is both Modes: Blitz Mode and Blast Mode. And... Still haven't added its old attacks along with non-X form's profile for years... Oh well so it got two Modes on that Trident Arm. I thought it only transform into that railgun and metal claw.

Honestly I want to see that concept arts of those Modes at Twitter.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I'm surprised MetalGreymon (Virus) X's move sets is both Modes: Blitz Mode and Blast Mode. And... Still haven't added its old attacks along with non-X form's profile for years... Oh well so it got two Modes on that Trident Arm. I thought it only transform into that railgun and metal claw.

Honestly I want to see that concept arts of those Modes at Twitter.
    Your wording is somewhat confusing, but it's already been known that its arm had two modes ever since it first appeared on the official Twitter. Blast Mode is the railgun, and Blitz Mode is presumably a close-range mode (possibly a claw).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast