With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: NX Digimon included in Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition in US

NX Digimon included in Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition in US

Some good news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai confirmed via the Digimon Games Twitter that the 5 NX versions of the Royal Knights would simply be included in the base game for the US, rather than as some sort of DLC.

The item combo pack will also be included, but the NX Digimon was of more concern, since some people like to fill up in the in-game encyclopedia, and if they were split up as pre-order bonus DLC (or sold later on) that could be a bit annoying.

This was confirmed recently for the German version recently, but nice to get confirmation for the US version also.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

The game is out on October 18th.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Confirmed physical media?

I love how the developers could have made an easy buck with this but didn't. It's the small things that make me love the Digimon video games

Quote Originally Posted by diegomirandabt View Post
    Confirmed physical media?
    We know the game comes on a Switch gamecard and isn't just a game voucher. We don't know what size gamecard will be used for the US release.

The German release, based on their comments, effectively has to be an 8 gig gamecard. Hopefully the US release is also.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    I love how the developers could have made an easy buck with this but didn't. It's the small things that make me love the Digimon video games
    I mean, remember, the initial release of the game in the west was last year, and they did multiple shenanigans regarding that stuff.

It was likely more a case of not wanting to have the issues they did with the initial release of the game, and the problems that followed from that (the problems from them doing similiar with the original CS are more noticeable since the digital game and DLC content was simply vanished from the Playstation Store.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    The secretly best news for me is it's on Steam, so it's only a matter of time before people start skinning X-Antibody Digimon/Pokemon in.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    How nice of them.

This is really great.

Yay, I'll be able to use them at the start as intended this time.

But the PS version will get no love huh...