With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Both Digimon Adventure movies & Diablomon Strikes Back on Bandai Channel

Both Digimon Adventure movies & Diablomon Strikes Back on Bandai Channel

More ways to watch some movies for those in Japan!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After being shown on the Toei Channel multiple times recently, plus a screening of 2 of them on August 1st, Bandai Channel has tweaked the availability of 3 Digimon movies on their service to help celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Adventure.

Bandai Channel is an anime rental/viewing service in Japan.

The 3 movies have been added to the selection of 'Unlimited Viewing' rentals available on the service (you get unlimited views in the timeframe the rental is for.

All 3 films are 324 yen for a 7 day rental (roughly $3):
    Digimon Adventure (the movie)
    Digimon Adventure: Our War Game
    Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back

It appears all 3 movies were previously standard rentals (along with most of the franchise, which is also available on Bandai Channel), but were changed to Unlimited Viewing rentals for the 20th Anniversary of Adventure.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

With these movies and Armagedde enemy in Rearise i wonder if it'll be Diaboro/Armagedde as the enemy in the last movie xD

Makes me want to go watch them all again lol