With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise Trailer & Pre-Registration! In October? More Info!

Digimon ReArise Trailer & Pre-Registration! In October? More Info!

It's almost here!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-registration has begun for Digimon ReArise!

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users.

Update- Digimon ReArise is also listed on the App Store, you might just have to scroll down the list to find it if you search for it (the direct link earlier in this sentence should make it easier though.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition, iOS lists that the expected release date is October 21st. This is likely a stand in date, but with a lot of people expecting it to pop-up 'around' August 1st, it's likely a bit of sharp disappointment to see a date further off.

More to come...

Update- A couple more things...

An English trailer and an English website. The site has various translated details from the Japanese site.

The pre-registarion bonus gifts will be...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

10k- Punching ball and portable potty decorations for your DigiTown, plus 20 DigiRubies.
    30k- A set of care items, a Digicode set, and 30 DigiRubies.
    50k- A DigiEgg that grows into Pumpkinmon and digivolves into a new Mega Digimon. Plus a Tram car decoration and 50 digirubies.

Some promotional images from the store pages.

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

October? So far away! (well, three months, but still). Interesting choice, but I'm looking forward to it.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    Hmm, what's that new mega could Pumpkinmon evolve into?
    Last edited by The Golux; 07-31-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I'm excited for the new Mega of Pumpkinmon, didn't expect them to do something like that. He kinda looks like Piedmon.

Also I do expect that's just a placeholder.

I come from the net
    Jack-O-Lantern digimon for Pumpmon? But it seems to have a hat and that costume shaped like... Gentleman's costume?
    Surprised Pumpmon got a Ultimate form in THIS US VERSION. Bandai had a chance to design up new digimons every time they create new games eh? This pattern needs to continue.

I preregistered! Iím very curious about that Pumpmon Ultimate, it pleases me to no end when we get something special to celebrate the English version of Digimon games.

Oh no I hope we dont have to wait till October to find out what that new Pumpmon is! Then again it'll be October so I guess it makes sense... Hea one of my favourite Digimon and I always felt like they should give evolutions to different species of Digimon more often, like when RustTyranomon and Titamon were made but that was so long ago now.

so they coincide with Halloween ? 🤔
    Atsumaru Kokoro wa Tatakau Tsuyosa ni Naru Yo!

aw, a bit of a let down it's so far away. I hope they have something cool to anounce for August 1st. The day is extra special for me because I was actually born August 1st 1997

At first glance I just assumed that new mega was Lotusmon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast