With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon ReArise Trailer & Pre-Registration! In October? More Info!

Itís not available in the Australian App Store unfortunately, but itís interesting theyíre using the global release to introduce a new digimon, I wonder if this means pumpmon is going to factor into the story more in the second arc?

Junior Commander
    Pumpmon is already a character's partner in ReArise. Not quite a major character, but more of a side character. It's likely that the Mega is that Pumpmon's Mega in the story.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm confirm that Digimon ReArise doesn't have English Dub, only Japanese Dub. o_o

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharakjoo View Post
    I'm confirm that Digimon ReArise doesn't have English Dub, only Japanese Dub. o_o
    Thank God. Itíll be easier for me to pick out inaccuracies in the text.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Pumpmon is already a character's partner in ReArise. Not quite a major character, but more of a side character. It's likely that the Mega is that Pumpmon's Mega in the story.
    That's what i meant by factoring into the story more, since from what I can see they're pretty much a bit character in the first arc

I come from the net
    October for Pumpmon. I wish there'll be a new digimon for Yukidarumon's evo at December. But nope.

That's nice method to get Rearise players back to play it again. But I fear one new Digimon isn't enough... I mean when Linkz first showed up with Volcanicdramon whose was unrevealed, it took sooooo long time for it to appear then Metallicdramon's line but it got terminated NOT TOO SOON... I only think of that and fear it may repeat... Ugh

Ain't got no mojo...
    New image in official Facebook changed 50,000 to 500,000 for the new Ultimate 🤦

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Jack-O-Lantern digimon for Pumpmon? But it seems to have a hat and that costume shaped like... Gentleman's costume?
    Surprised Pumpmon got a Ultimate form in THIS US VERSION. Bandai had a chance to design up new digimons every time they create new games eh? This pattern needs to continue.
    October? So far away! (well, three months, but still). Interesting choice, but I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by vailiyatsa; 08-12-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12