With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Game Updates- Cyber Sleuth Complete Info from Bandai Germany & New Links Artwork

Game Updates- Cyber Sleuth Complete Info from Bandai Germany & New Links Artwork

A few different game things to go over...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, Bandai-Namco Germany tweeted a Cyber Sleuth Complete detail, and then answered a few small questions fans tweeted at them.

These may not apply to the US release (some don't apply to the Japanese release for example), but we can hope, as the answers are generally on the more positive side.

So for the German version...

It appears the game will include the Item Packs and NX Digimon, and that they won't be pre-order items or DLC to purchase later. Update- Bandai-Namco Germany has confirmed they weren't being misunderstood and that the game simply comes with them.

Both games that make up the Complete Edition will be on the Switch gamecard, rather than one or the other being a necessary download.

The German version of Complete Edition will use Sistermon Ciel, not Noir (the prior German release of Hacker's Memory used Noir.) This is likely the original 'Noir clone' version of the character from the US Hacker's Memory, and not a revised version to match up with the changes made to the character later.

While the 3rd is one we expected for the US release, if the first 2 applied to us also that'd be great, but at the moment we can only hope.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition for Switch is currently available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

The game is out on October 18th.

Plus a small Links update...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Anmitsu Okada, who designed and drew Hina, the navigator in Digimon Links, along with many of the drawings in the game (such as the final art of Hina, Vorvomon, and Jazamon), drew an image of Hina to thank the fans who played the game (along with the clean one they posted a photo of the shikishi itself.)

It was posted on the day the game closed, and it appears they note it is 'fan art' rather than official (since the game is no longer active.)

Some really interesting things for Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition that we hope apply to the US release also, and one last bit of Links artwork.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Anmitsu Okada... So that's name huh. I wonder which Digimons that artist drew in the past? Or only hired for Linkz?

Linkz is only good for having non-Cyber Sleuth models of Digimon and X forms.

I really like Hina but it gave Pokemon-like design vibes on her appearance off. Since Linkz ended, so Volcanicdramon and Metallicdramon jogressing isn't possible anymore for sure. Shame, Digimon app games never last that long. If it keeps up continuing this pattern like that, all players will get aware and wary of spending money with this app games so how does they will respond this?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Anmitsu Okada... So that's name huh. I wonder which Digimons that artist drew in the past? Or only hired for Linkz?

Linkz is only good for having non-Cyber Sleuth models of Digimon and X forms.

I really like Hina but it gave Pokemon-like design vibes on her appearance off. Since Linkz ended, so Volcanicdramon and Metallicdramon jogressing isn't possible anymore for sure. Shame, Digimon app games never last that long. If it keeps up continuing this pattern like that, all players will get aware and wary of spending money with this app games so how does they will respond this?
    No reason they can't jogress in the future.

Anyway, Ciel being in EU as well is a shame, I hope that doesn't continue for any future releases in the EU. Then again, Bandai SEA once announced they had Ciel, only to have Noir once the game actually released.

Junior Commander
    Itís a true shame we are stuck with the horribly insulting imposter Ciel. I was sincerely hopping, since this Collection wasnít going to be on a Sony console, we could get Noir on it. Even hoped that the real and awesome Ciel would be added as a bonus. Specially since we still donít have official art of her Awakened form and the one in Hacker Memory sucks.

So far I donít think Iíll be picking this collection up. For the most part itís because there doesnít seem to be any new content and Iíve already burned through both games on both Sony consoles multitudes of times.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    Itís a true shame we are stuck with the horribly insulting imposter Ciel. I was sincerely hopping, since this Collection wasnít going to be on a Sony console, we could get Noir on it. Even hoped that the real and awesome Ciel would be added as a bonus. Specially since we still donít have official art of her Awakened form and the one in Hacker Memory sucks.

So far I donít think Iíll be picking this collection up. For the most part itís because there doesnít seem to be any new content and Iíve already burned through both games on both Sony consoles multitudes of times.
    It had nothing to do with Sony and this happened before they changed their policy of censoring games. This was from Bandai.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Personally, I couldn't care less which version of Sistermon gets in.

I'm just sitting here waiting for preorders to go up on a UK retailer.

I come from the net
    I think we should get all three. But that is a nice picture. Glad they did stuff like that.