With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Updates- Season 2 Teaser Trailer & Image, Adventure/02/tri. events, Campaigns

ReArise Updates- Season 2 Teaser Trailer & Image, Adventure/02/tri. events, Campaigns

Some more ReArise updates!

A new trailer shows off a number of things... including the present campaign announced yesterday.

First up, we get some Adventure elements popping up again, as they have been for the 20th Anniversary celebration.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

On top of that, we get some 02 and tri. elements!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

There will also be various campaigns to win in-game items which we won't go into detail in for the moment... (a number of forum members play the game and have far more knowledge of this, perhaps they will share.)

And last up, and definitely the biggest news, we get our first teaser for the next season of Digimon ReArise content!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No details about her, minus the text next to her saying the Main Story of Season 2 is in production right now.

With Season 1 only ending recently, it's nice to already have a teaser for a new character.

Thanks to Ramon and Muur for sending in this info almost concurrently.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The pink girl is what truly interests me.

but it's about time these mobile games started making models of other Digimon lol (unless they got them from console team or something?) but what interests me is that they're saying this is Tri Meicoomon? if so, then I guess she gets to become her "true" mega, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post

but it's about time these mobile games started making models of other Digimon lol (unless they got them from console team or something?) but what interests me is that they're saying this is Tri Meicoomon? if so, then I guess she gets to become her "true" mega, lol.
    Not saying it's literally them, just that it's characters 'from' those arms of the franchise. (I think the Meicoomon who showed up in the recent event with the others 'was' supposed to be tri. Meicoomon though?)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    Can't have a new major story-driven narrative without new Digimon of some sorts. I'm expecting at least one brand-new Digimon for Season 2, either as a new major character's partner or a main antagonist, hopefully both and with accompanying evolution line(s).

Also nice to see that Rasielmon is finally in a game.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Can't have a new major story-driven narrative without new Digimon of some sorts. I'm expecting at least one brand-new Digimon for Season 2, either as a new major character's partner or a main antagonist, hopefully both and with accompanying evolution line(s).

Also nice to see that Rasielmon is finally in a game.
    Pink girl prob has a Digimon partner that will be new. Or maybe she's a Digimon in disguise lol

but yeah I think it'd be pretty neat to see a new Digimon evolution line for this "season 2".

Or maybe it can be a way to port over Vorvomon and Jazamon due to Links' death?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post

Not saying it's literally them, just that it's characters 'from' those arms of the franchise. (I think the Meicoomon who showed up in the recent event with the others 'was' supposed to be tri. Meicoomon though?)
    Yeah I think so, they specifically had all 9+Diaboromon.
    Last edited by Muur; 07-28-2019 at 07:16 PM.

I come from the net
    Rasielmon?! Wow so Rearise can install more new Digimon after all...

Rasielmon's 3D model doesn't look very impressive... Hairstyle and fur collar needs ton of work.

New girl with weird costume fashion that resembles "spiral"...

Junior Commander
    Vorvomon and Jazamon were already new Digimon introduced and established with major roles in Linkz's story (technically their Mega stages). They're not going to reuse the same narrative as Linkz. That's like saying ReArise should've used Meicoomon instead of Erismon because Tri recently finished. Vorvomon and Jazamon could still be added as raiseable Digimon in an event or something, but they'll probably be completely irrelevant to Season 2's main story.

With the Spirals dealt with, there needs to be a new conflict, a driving force for the plot. Hopefully there will be a new Digimon tied with that new conflict (like Erismon was with the Spirals), or the new conflict itself is a new Digimon (like how pretty much every Digimon movie use a brand-new tailor-made Digimon as the main antagonist). Of course, the driving force could still be the Spirals, but it'll be in a brand new direction than Season 1 (like MaloMyotismon to VenomMyotismon).
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 07-28-2019 at 07:56 PM.

I come from the net
    New conflict could be that symbol of new girl? She have that same symbol everywhere over her whole body: Chest, bellybutton, and her weird fashion of sandals.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Hopefully they add dorugoramon as an obtainable Digimon, as they seem to be using hacker's memory models.
    Also seems we finally have rasielmon obtainable.
    Last edited by D O R U g o r a m o n; 07-28-2019 at 08:36 PM.

I come from the net
    This is interesting. Mysterious character is always fun to wonder about stuff. Was this the one that might come to the US?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast