With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 02 Character Profiles for Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna, Plus Digimon Actors Return

02 Character Profiles for Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna, Plus Digimon Actors Return

Already an update for this!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

With DigiFes over, we have a few more details regarding the 02 kids and Digimon for Digimon Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna.

First up, a bit of an overall introduction to the them appearing in Kizuna:
    Since the end of the TV series, this movie is the first where the 02 characters had new designs. In the images, they've grown into more adult figures, while still showing the memories of who they were. It's felt each charater is going to the future shown in the final story of 02, such as Daisuke, who is engaged in ramen shop training.

A scene featuring the 02 kids was shown at DigiFes, but overall descriptions of the scene have been minimal minus that it was there.

We have short profiles for all 8 characters. Update- Update- All the profiles have been swapped with translations by onkei.

Daisuke Motomiya
    First year university student attending a vocational school. He is studying everyday to get a cook's license. He's decided on training to become a ramen shop owner, and uses digital gates to fly around to different parts of the world to eat and research their noodles.

V-mon
    Child level, Free attribute, Small Dragon
    Daisuke's Digimon partner. A small dragon-shaped Digimon who walks on two legs. He's mischievous and a bit haughty, but at his core, he is very kind and extremely amenable to those who express duty and humanity. His special attack uses his head to headbutt, V-mon Head.

Ken Ichijouji
    First year university student studying psychology. His sense of justice is stronger than the average person, and actively participates in the usual Digimon activities. He often goes with Daisuke on his ramen trips.
    Wormmon
    Child level, Free attribute, Larva
    Ken's Digimon partner. He's a bug Digimon who looks like a caterpillar. While he is both kind and caring, he is also quite innocent. His special move is Nebaneba Net.

Miyako Inoue
    A second year studying programming in an engineering university. Currently doing a study abroad in Spain. She's admin of the Chosen Children community, and actively communicates in it. Her aim is to be a mature woman.
    Hawkmon
    Child level, Free attribute, Bird
    Miyako's Digimon partner. A bird-shaped Digimon that looks like an eagle. Polite with a calm deposition. Although his intention is to be the cool-headed handsome role, he's often pushed around by Miyako's whims. His special move is throwing a feather that rotates at high speed, Feather Slash.

Iori Hida
    The only high school student among the members, in his second year. He wants to be a lawyer and studies hard to go to law school. He continues kendo as a school club activity, and pushes along on the path that he thinks is right. He's grown taller and looking more like an adult.
    Armadimon
    Child level, Free attribute, Mammal
    Iori's Digimon partner. He's a mammal-type Digimon with a shell. Optimistic and as strong as he looks. Speaks in a unique Nagoya dialect. His special move is Rolling Stone, where he folds his arms and legs inside his shell to give a body blow.

And last up, we also now know the cast for the 02 Digimon partners in the film:

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Junko Noda as V-mon
    Naozumi Takahashi as Wormmon
    Kouichi Toochika as Hawkmon
    Megumi Urawa as Armadimon

So all 4 02 Digimon return with their original voice actors!

Some good information from the profiles, and it's great to see the original actors for the Digimon coming back. Has to be a touch odd for Megumi Urawa, since she was 'both' Iori and Armadimon in 02.

Previous information regarding the 02 characters in Kizuna can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Huh, "Currently studying in Spain". I guess she might not be involved with everyone else in the movie, or like... she gets teleported lol. Suppose we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Huh, "Currently studying in Spain". I guess she might not be involved with everyone else in the movie, or like... she gets teleported lol. Suppose we'll see what happens.
    Considering the first character profile already talks about using digital gates to travel around, it would seem to be a non issue.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I am highly amused over Miyako's location. All of them are studying towards their 02 end game as well ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    They showed a scene from Kizuna with all the 02 characters getting together at DigiFes. Marc may have a point with the use of digital gates.

Interesting stuff. I get the feeling Miyako has changed a LOT - which is normal, just a lot compared to most of the other Chosen.

Note that she's also the only one out of the 4 to not have her field of study revealed.

Also, Daisuke and Ken going together on trips to eat ramen is hilarious and precious.
    Last edited by VanChizzle; 07-28-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Leave it to Daisuke to abuse Digital Gate like that, lol.

I'm a Maniac
    Daisuke:
    - Studies at a "Technical University"
    - In order to be a cook
    - And first of all wants to teach cooking Ramen
    - And uses digital gates to "research and eat Ramen"

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Ken going on ramen trips with Daisuke amused me.

I like that Ken is studying Psychology. It actually weaves well with his backstory on top of things. I wonder what kind of technical subject Miyako is studying. Was it Iori or Ken who was the policeman in the epilogue? Was it Ken as a police and Iori as a lawyer?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast