With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02 Character Profiles for Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna, Plus Digimon Actors Return

Davis looking like he just got back from the ER

Ken and Daisuke ramen trips sounds incredible. I need to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    I like that Ken is studying Psychology. It actually weaves well with his backstory on top of things. I wonder what kind of technical subject Miyako is studying. Was it Iori or Ken who was the policeman in the epilogue? Was it Ken as a police and Iori as a lawyer?
    Ken is the one ending up as detective. But him studying Psychology makes me think he's going to be something like a criminal profiler instead of just a "normal police detective"?

I come from the net
    Well that's interesting. Obvious Davis X Ken joke much like the Tai X Matt jokes from the first few movies and Miyako in Spain? Interesting. Th Digital Gate thing seems really smart for Davis though. The dub did him wrong.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Well that's interesting. Obvious Davis X Ken joke much like the Tai X Matt jokes from the first few movies and Miyako in Spain? Interesting. Th Digital Gate thing seems really smart for Davis though. The dub did him wrong.
    To be fair, Daisuke seems to be book dumb even in the original. However, Daisuke is still pretty creative (this should happen with Davis in the English dub too).

Daisuke/Davis using Digital Gates to eat different types of food fits totally his character.
    Last edited by Kon; 07-28-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Davis and Ken sounds like a fun mini side manga series I'd totally but even untranslated.
    Also Cody barely looks and different aside from being stretched and it's adorable in the way.
    You see I am simply...one Nox of a Nobody

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    They showed a scene from Kizuna with all the 02 characters getting together at DigiFes. Marc may have a point with the use of digital gates.
    May I ask where you got this from? I've been looking around the forums and social media but I haven't really seen anyone talking about a sneak preview with the 02 kids in it :o

Quote Originally Posted by Guilmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    They showed a scene from Kizuna with all the 02 characters getting together at DigiFes. Marc may have a point with the use of digital gates.
    May I ask where you got this from? I've been looking around the forums and social media but I haven't really seen anyone talking about a sneak preview with the 02 kids in it
    He was sitting in the room.

Most descriptions of the scene have basically been 'they showed a scene'. Most people seem to be keeping it to themselves.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

All the profiles in the news have been swapped with translations by onkei.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    He was sitting in the room.

Most descriptions of the scene have basically been 'they showed a scene'. Most people seem to be keeping it to themselves.
    I see. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast