With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: DigiFes 2019 Welcome Sign by Kinoko Yamada

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DigiFes 2019 Welcome Sign by Kinoko Yamada

A bit of art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

To welcome everyone to DigiFes, there is a welcome sign by Palmon's actress, Kinoko Yamada, and the Adventure account has shared a pretty decent photo of it!

It welcomes everyone to DigiFes 2019, mentions she likes seeing everyone smile, and that she's excited again this year.

Update- A full translation thanks to onkei.

Welcome to DigiFes2019! I love seeing everyone smile ❤
    We're back to making things exciting again this year (at least, according to plan...) ~!
    Here's a pic of the children, slightly older, cosplaying in their old adventure outfits.

More news from DigiFes can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The smaller text reads I tried to make the now slightly older children cosplay their outfits from the Adventure era

This is such a beautiful piece though, it would be awesome if its ever available as a print, maybe a post card at the theatre?

I come from the net
    That's a nice picture. Nice to see Digifest is going on.

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    What a great style! The Digimon fit in so well. It's so nostalgic and soft looking.
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

Added a full translation.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.