With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: GEM Taichi & Agumon 20th Anniversary Version Announced, Prototype at DigiFes

GEM Taichi & Agumon 20th Anniversary Version Announced, Prototype at DigiFes

News already!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Megahouse has given us our first new merchandise announcement from DigiFes 2019!

On display is a new GEM figure! Taichi Yagami and Agumon 20th Anniversary Version.

This is based on the classic key art of the characters (which can be seen behind the figure), and looks great. Also looks less expensive than recent 'Precious' GEM Digimon Figures (the information given isn't enough to be sure if it will/won't have the 'Precious' label, but it looks less 'large' than recent reveals at the least.

No price or date info is visible at the moment, but 'may' be on a placard. Another figure can be partially seen next to it, we 'believe' at the moment it's the unpainted ULForceV-dramon we've seen before.

More news from DigiFes can be found here.

Update- Additional photos from Megahouse show it is indeed the ULForceV-dramon prototype.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

But this is a slightly tweaked prototype from what we've seen before. The overall finish seems less glossy, the wings appear to have been touched up (the first two may be tricks of the light and angles that the photos were taken though), and the stand is now an explosion with blocks in it instead of a general wedge shape.

They tease that they look forward to showing it in color.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I like GEM's gravitation towards scenes moreso than figures, I feel like that's a better fit. And no "precious" qualification? Figured they would have abandoned the standard line, but hey, whatever works.

Fingers crossed for some Digivolving Spirits news...

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I like GEM's gravitation towards scenes moreso than figures, I feel like that's a better fit. And no "precious" qualification? Figured they would have abandoned the standard line, but hey, whatever works.

Fingers crossed for some Digivolving Spirits news...
    Unfortunately, no new Digivolving Spirits figures were announced. Bandai continues to be incredibly lazy with the line.

I'm a Maniac
    I love how various artists can't decide if UlForceVeedramon does or doesn't have claws, and how bulky he's suppose to be. Much like if WarGreymon's has actual claws, nails, or if his entire hand is suppose to be exposed or covered.