With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General DigiFes 2019 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AoifeUnudottir View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

When you say 'normal release', where should I be looking? Where would these items usually be sold? (I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.)

Happy to wait, as I imagine the odds of tracking down someone who managed to obtain extras of what I want is probably rare, but I don't want to risk missing out. I've seen items on Aitai*Kuji that I wish I'd known about but are now sold out.

Thank you for your time; I'm a long-term fan but only recently started being in a position to actually buy merch so I've not got any experience really with buying from Japan other than one Aitai*Kuji order a few years back.
    There is nowhere to look yet. Outside of the acrylic cards and a shirt, none have been solicited for sale yet (there may have been one other, but none of the items you wanted.)

Them showing up in the next few weeks (preorder wise) is likely. When that happens we will make news posts where they'll be easily importable.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks again for your time, I really appreciate it. I'll keep an eye out on the forum for posts.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I just want to get some of those digimon stitches plush

I'm a Maniac
    If they want to celebrate Digimon's past and present, you'd expect them to celebrate something more in its upcoming future than just 02 kids cameos. Maybe Digimon Survive footage.
    Otherwise this just rubs off as "Please be a supporting fan and buy overpriced merchandise, and a pamphlet with some staff tweets. 🤗", besides the ace music performances.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    If they want to celebrate Digimon's past and present, you'd expect them to celebrate something more in its upcoming future than just 02 kids cameos. Maybe Digimon Survive footage.
    Otherwise this just rubs off as "Please be a supporting fan and buy overpriced merchandise, and a pamphlet with some staff tweets. 珞", besides the ace music performances.
    While you do have a good point there, I wonder if their hands are sort of tied. Survive is taking them longer than anticipated, so they might not have any more polished off footage of the game in action. As for the upcoming movie, again, not enough might be ready yet to give us. With all of this still being in the pipeline, there isn't much to present besides those trailers for either that we already received.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCollect View Post
    Otherwise this just rubs off as "Please be a supporting fan and buy overpriced merchandise, and a pamphlet with some staff tweets. 珞", besides the ace music performances.
    While you do have a good point there, I wonder if their hands are sort of tied. Survive is taking them longer than anticipated, so they might not have any more polished off footage of the game in action. As for the upcoming movie, again, not enough might be ready yet to give us. With all of this still being in the pipeline, there isn't much to present besides those trailers for either that we already received.
    Official art of the other characters is all I want for now lol. we just have the main three, but it'd be nice to get Saki+Floramon at least, and then find out the partner digimon of the fifth guy from the first trailer.

Otherwise this just rubs off as "Please be a supporting fan and buy overpriced merchandise, and a pamphlet with some staff tweets. 🤗", besides the ace music performances.

The live performances would actually feel like more if you went. Sadly they didn't even stream it this year so we missed out on the best part .

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCollect View Post
    You're right, it's unfortunate timing. If anything, really, it's good Survive's staff weren't pressured to show something just for an anniversary.

Less understandable is the Kizuna trailer. They really could of (and ought to of) held off releasing it until DigiFes as a big hype moment, instead deciding to do so right before. Way to go.
    Last edited by Piers; 07-30-2019 at 03:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12