With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General DigiFes 2019 Thread

General DigiFes 2019 Thread

Just about time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Like 2016 and 2017, there is no planned DigiFes stream, so we will be posting news as we find it out. (Alongwith some news bits we found out just before DigiFes.)

After DigiFes it's likely that a news index post will be made later tonight or earlyish tomorrow.

Any items that need their own thread will get them, but this will have various bits as necessary, with the threads linked to.

Underneath that will be various photos and images.

02 kids and Digimon in Kizuna!
    - The big pre-DigiFes news is DigiFes news we got early due to some images being left on a server.
    GEM Taichi & Agumon 20th Anniversary Version Announced, Prototype on display- The first less expensive looking GEM in awhile, this time we get Taichi and Agumon based on a classic piece of key art.
    DigiFes 2019 Welcome Sign by Kinoko Yamada- Palmon's actress made a very cute sign to welcome everyone to DigiFes!
    DigiFes ReArise Present Campaign, Precious GEM Omegamon & Erismon Plush Prizes- This contest has an expensive figure as one prize, and an unbuyable plus as the other.

Precious GEM Beelzebumon & Behemoth Pre-Orders Open- The fanciest and most expensive GEM figure yet.
    Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary Exhibition Being Updated in August- On August 1st various new production materials will be added to the displays.
    Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary Official Tour Announced for November- A one day tour event with various activities will be opening it's ticket lottery soon.

Photos below.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

From a few days ago, AiM and Ayumi Miyazaki doing their rehearsal for their song medley.

Then a trio of event photos. Our own KoushiroIZZYIzumi has been waiting in line for quite awhile hoping to nab some of the products on sale.
    Then we have Megahouse teasing something on display, which is the figure they just revealed.
    Then is digimon_81's photo of part of the figure display, featuring Digivolving Spirits.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

d0626y0713 brought a ton of Digimon gear, along with printouts to give out of the plan various fans devised to have the light pens light up at specific times/places/colors when Butter-Fly is being sung.

rokeiko shows off Angewomon themed nails and Hikari styled sneakers, and then shows off a photo of someone in a Wada Kouji outfit.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

FeelMee shows off a product spread of the Taichi to Sora CD they made that's being sold at DigiFes.

The 4 'mystery' can badges from the product list were indeed the characters from Zero-Two! Thanks to NifaAoki, tuki__sub, and mikuno_ymt for these shots.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

More photos from KoushiroIZZYIzumi as he waits in line to buy stuff. He got some good photos of some of the displays while he waited.

Photos from inside as it starts to fill up now that the doors are open. Photos are from yuzu25basket44, win_the_top, and astrayr18.

A few more stage photos, from CocoYuna0001 and nodoka1059.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Was there a mention on the DigiFes website about them selling a stuffed Motimon?

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel Add ShinZankuro on Steam Add ShinZankuro on DeviantArt
    I'm so happy to see Zero Two characters getting attention. Even if they get small screen time, this is surely better than what happened on Tri ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    Was there a mention on the DigiFes website about them selling a stuffed Motimon?
    There wasn't, but Megahouse announced it a bit ago today.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Are there any particular events or times I should check back to see any potential bigger news? Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying everything that's come from this so far, but I figure there's probably some point where we can expect the more notable stuff, right?

When is the actual event (the stage) again?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    When is the actual event (the stage) again?
    4pm JST.

So at the time of writing, about an hour ago.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Is there any way I can get my hands on a Tailmon DigiDigiCushion and the digivice and D-3 metal charms? First time trying to get my hands on merch from an event like this so any help and guidance would be great! Wish I could have been there in person.

Most of these products are 'not' event exclusive.

I believe every item you are looking for will get a normal release shortly.

If you specifically want it 'now', your best bet is finding someone who was there, or trolling around eBay, but expect heavy markups.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks for your reply.

When you say 'normal release', where should I be looking? Where would these items usually be sold? (I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.)

Happy to wait, as I imagine the odds of tracking down someone who managed to obtain extras of what I want is probably rare, but I don't want to risk missing out. I've seen items on Aitai*Kuji that I wish I'd known about but are now sold out.

Thank you for your time; I'm a long-term fan but only recently started being in a position to actually buy merch so I've not got any experience really with buying from Japan other than one Aitai*Kuji order a few years back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast