With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 02 Characters in Kizuna, Character Designs & Cast Info

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    Which character was played by the first American?

Junpei/J.P. from Frontier was played by Michael Shintanda, who at the time was using the stage name Masato Amada. He's credited under his real name in the Frontier CD drama.

Totally blindsided by this news! It's not a big deal to me if they have big characters arc or not; I'm just glad they're here. Recasting doesn't come as a shock, but topping Romi Park is a tall order.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    Since this is an anime film, I'm not falling for "FEATURING THIS PERSON!" to then have them speak a single line and appear in merely one shot.
    I actually expect this to be the case for even the original 01 cast, beyond Matt and Izzy. The fact Joe is in medical clothes implies he may just be seeing everything happening on TV throughout the film, not unlike how the kids were caught up in life during Our War Game.
    I actually said in another forum that I totally expect them to appear in a scene where they say they are going out for dinner with their digimon and then disappear for the rest of the film.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    Since this is an anime film, I'm not falling for "FEATURING THIS PERSON!" to then have them speak a single line and appear in merely one shot.
    I actually expect this to be the case for even the original 01 cast, beyond Matt and Izzy. The fact Joe is in medical clothes implies he may just be seeing everything happening on TV throughout the film, not unlike how the kids were caught up in life during Our War Game.
    I actually said in another forum that I totally expect them to appear in a scene where they say they are going out for dinner with their digimon and then disappear for the rest of the film.
    That would be hilarious and even entirely possible. Imagine how many 02 fans in the theatre would react with: 😐??

I know I said I think the movie will probably be better is it is Taichi and Agumon centric etc. etc. in another thread but... ITíS MY SQUAD! HELL YES! I donít care if they barely do anything, Iím just happy to see them... T_T

Honestly, I'd be fine if they don't get new evolutions or even fight at all. So long as they have more than just a five second cameo and we get see how their characters have changed over the years is more than enough for me.

Just so happy to see them again. <3

My first thought upon seeing those designs was "Daisuke would look unhinged and terrifying if those shades were actually on his face".

So I photoshopped them down and...
    ...There we have someone you really wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley with that creepy grin on his face.
    Something about the half limp hands makes it especially unnerving and adds to the cheerful serial killer look.

In my opinion Daisuke's descend into madness and murder would be the perfect way to integrate the Zero Two kids into the new movie as a fun little subplot. It would even offer a great chance to feature Ken and Iori's choice of career as policeman and defense attorney respectively. And then Miyako could make Daisuke a cake after he's put in Prison or something.

Its gonna be hard not hearing Paku Romi delivering Ken's lines. Can't wait to know what the 02 gang is been up to.

Do we know anything about the length of the movie already?

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    Hell yeah! Great to see them again! I was worried this was fake when I first saw it online xD.

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Oh my God!

I like how Daisuke is dressed like a Japanese chef in reference to how he ends up running a noodle business in the future.

Miyako looks good. I like how her headband makes me think of a neck tie being worn around the head. XD

Miyako will be 20 in Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution - Kizuna so she'll be finally old enough to drink.

I hope there will be a moment where the 02 leads join a battle while Target ~akai shougeki~ plays. I can dream.

Daisuke over there living his dream while Taichi is still trying to figure himself out for the seventh movie in a row.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast