With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 02 Characters in Kizuna, Character Designs & Cast Info

Is it me or does Davis look exactly like Izzy?

Which character was played by the first American?

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    With many characters, it could be quite the cluster fuck. May as well throw in Meiko too lol

Now for everyone to wonder what they do for megas. Will Toei stick to Imperialdramon, GranKuwagamon, and Valkrimon? will they go new? will they jogress, since TK and Kari don't really need to? now for the fandom wars to begin again!

Only for Alphamon to kidnap them in the first ten mins again.

but I think the best way would be for 01 to fight Diaboromon, 02 Daemon, and then I guess they combine together to defeat both after they fuse into evilsatanmon

In terms of design, I think Davis looks too much like Mikey... and Ken honestly doesn't really look like himself to me.
    GranKuwagamon? It has no correlation with Shakkoumon whatsoever?

Since expecting new evolutions/stage is probably asking too much for a film entry time/length-wise, I just want a decent battle showcase of the 6 Ultimates debuted in Tri.
    It is a bit of a cheat and a half experience, but I would not mind the 02 four already reaching new evolutions during the time-skip or something, so they can already evolve to Perfect/Ultimate or something. Otherwise, I'm not sure how they will be able to handle the 6 Ultimates + 2 new Ultimates that depends on Jogress at the same time.
    Last edited by Digimon'sDigitalWill; 07-27-2019 at 12:19 AM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    GranKuwagamon? It has no correlation with Shakkoumon whatsoever?
    DinoBeemon>GranKuwagamon is Wormmon's parallel with V-mon's Paildramon>Imperialdramon DM. Though there's really no reason to use GranKuwagamon at all in the film because Imperialdramon already serves the same purpose.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Will Toei stick to Imperialdramon, GranKuwagamon, and Valkrimon? will they go new? will they jogress, since TK and Kari don't really need to? now for the fandom wars to begin again!
    Headcanon time:
    Since Yukio's sacrifice and digital world's restoration (and since the holy ring returned to Tailmon) they eventually managed to evolve to their previously jogressed forms on their own:
    V-mon - XV-mon - Paildramon - Imperialdramon DM - Imperialdramon FM
    Wormon - Stingmon - Dinobeemon - GranKuwagamon - GrandisKuwagamon
    Hawkmon - Aquilamon - Sylphimon - Valkrimon
    Armadillomon - Ankylomon - Shakkoumon (blah, retcon it away*) - ClavisAngemon if they want a direct evolution of Shakkoumon or Olegmon if they want a more natural conclusion for Armadillomon - Ankylomon ignoring Shakkoumon.

Didn't check to see if I spelled these correctly, apologies in advance!

Why the jogressed forms? Because they are forms they had already been in before. Also because IF these kids get to be part of any actual action, I hope they won't just stay at Adult/Champion level and I doubt they'd create entirely new evolution lines for them either.
    Alternately, they could just be seen going straight to Mega, of course!

*: Like I said in another thread, they can always use this as Armadillomon's Ultimate if they realize what a mistake Shakkoumon was as an Ankylomon+Angemon jogress are feeling... creative!

But back to the main topic, I am sitting here laughing by myself with the fact that we actually see them this time around. I can't believe it!
    Last time it was like they had swept an elephant under the rug and pretended no one noticed, so I'm kind of in a shock after this update!
    Last edited by Grimmon; 07-27-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    now we have 02 kids and I'm interested to see if they gonna tell us what happened to them during tri....and hopefully Last Evolution fills in all the stuff left behind in tri...

Wow they actually made one wish from fans already come true - kudos to creators of this film They look amazing all 4 of them, Miyako the best IMO

Now probably this indicates several enemies not just one, or at least not in most of the film, it all depends on the length of the film so waiting for now

I also hope it's Demon, maybe his Super Ultimate form, and just hope we get to know some answers about the origin of darkness/evil in the Adventure universe

Quote Originally Posted by ontamon View Post
    This gets my hopes up!
    I hope all of them getting their own, unique ultimate and mega. ALSO Iori and Miyako still doing jogress with Takeru and Hikari, and we get Silphymon and Shakkoumon evolution too. It's the only chance we can get
    Nah,

I Prefer the Jogress follow D-3 Digivice Toy

Vee + Agu
    Pata + Gabu
    Hawk + Piyo
    Worm + Tento
    Armadi+ Goma
    Tail + Pal
    Atsumaru Kokoro wa Tatakau Tsuyosa ni Naru Yo!

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma View Post
    and just like that Last Evolution has regained a fair amount of the trust that Tri smashed. Now if only they don't ignore Meiko/Meicoomon and try to fix them...
    Yes. Those two and poor Himekawa as well.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

I'm a Maniac
    Since this is an anime film, I'm not falling for "FEATURING THIS PERSON!" to then have them speak a single line and appear in merely one shot.
    I actually expect this to be the case for even the original 01 cast, beyond Matt and Izzy. The fact Joe is in medical clothes implies he may just be seeing everything happening on TV throughout the film, not unlike how the kids were caught up in life during Our War Game.

Aside: Wonder if it's just going to do its own thing and pretend Tri never happened, either. It was announced not long after (or even before?) Tri wrapped up, and Mei's still absent. The same one who was built up as part of the gang and even Tai's love interest.
    The entire existence of Kizuna is just weird in general. Something had to of been going wrong with Tri, behind the scenes, on several fronts.
    Last edited by Piers; 07-27-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    Since this is an anime film, I'm not falling for "FEATURING THIS PERSON!" to then have them speak a single line and appear in merely one shot.
    I actually expect this to be the case for even the original 01 cast, beyond Matt and Izzy. The fact Joe is in medical clothes implies he may just be seeing everything happening on TV throughout the film, not unlike how the kids were caught up in life during Our War Game.
    Yeah. I feel pretty similar about this situation.

I really doubt 02 cast will have a big role in the fights of this film. It's possible they aren't even involved in the fights.

Even 01 cast will likely have little screentime. Taichi seems to be the big focus in this film.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast