With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MetalGreymon X (Virus) Short Profile & Better Image, Plus Reference Book Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was just joking...
    That's a possibility but I also feel that there is a point where a joke falls so flat that, especially on the internet, it's too frustrating to just stand by.
    Nah, it wasn't a joke, I still hold out hope for one of my favorite digimon to get a cool upgrade someone who actually gets to design digimon on the rare occasion cooked up one time. Yes, there's the strong possibility that it'll never happen, and it's nowhere near the likelihood Beelko had, but I'd still like it to happen. I'm sorry that bothered you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was just joking...
    That's a possibility but I also feel that there is a point where a joke falls so flat that, especially on the internet, it's too frustrating to just stand by.
    Nah, it wasn't a joke, I still hold out hope for one of my favorite digimon to get a cool upgrade someone who actually gets to design digimon on the rare occasion cooked up one time. Yes, there's the strong possibility that it'll never happen, and it's nowhere near the likelihood Beelko had, but I'd still like it to happen. I'm sorry that bothered you so much.
    I didn't realize this until recently but one of the canon Burst modes were ever mentioned after the Accel and they never got any art, I didn't even realize they existed so I don't ever see it happening for Gaioumon sadly. Kenji Watanabe tweets a lot of cool monster designs for Digimon meetups and sketches that kills me knowing they're not official too. Like there was a Beelzebumon cat and a cat riding a robot greymon. The X vpets have been great for new designs, especially the X2 but I wish they let them go even more crazy.

I'm surprised they never made an Omegamon for gaioumon lol.

I come from the net
    Hm? I don't remember seeing there was Cat Beelzebumon and Robot Greymon.

Omegamon for GaiOumon? With which "canine" digimon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Hm? I don't remember seeing there was Cat Beelzebumon and Robot Greymon.

Omegamon for GaiOumon? With which "canine" digimon?
    https://twitter.com/jinke_jinke/media?lang=en

I come from the net
    Ah it's no different from As'Maria's fan-made digimon, GaiOumon's Burst Mode. I thought it was some prototype concept arts I missed or overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Ah it's no different from As'Maria's fan-made digimon, GaiOumon's Burst Mode. I thought it was some prototype concept arts I missed or overlooked.
    Nope. But you can see how his pink cat blob thing idea was reused for Numemon X antibody.

I come from the net
    With the dirty bandages? That one next to the drawn picture of the pink hedgehog?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234