With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon from MonMon Memo

The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon from MonMon Memo

Time for another one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's time for MonMon Memo 37! This time it's the not yet shown X-Antibody Digimon!

The other day Rasenmon Rage Mode and Rasenmon were announced for the Digimon X2 Red and Purple! It took less than a month for the lineup to be revealed!

In the X2, there are a total of 18 new X-Antibody Digimon.

Of the new X-Antibody Digimon, 12 of them were shown on the reservation page, including the Seven Great Demon Lords (not including Beelzebumon X, who appeared previously.)

The remaining 6 have slowly been published via various ways: V-Jump, Twitter, Digimon Web, etc. But this time we will show off all six of the Digimon together a bit more formally.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon (Black) X, MetalGreymon (Virus) X, Ogremon X, Vamdemon X, LadyDevimon X, and Mephismon X!

Agumon (Black) X (in the Red) is an important child level Digimon that has the same position as Impmon X in the Purple (who was already introduced.) These two are the ones it's recommended to do first. Hints about this are in MonMon Memo 35- Road to the Devil!

This is where the introduction to the new X-Antibody Digimon from the X2 is over!

Stay tuned to the Digimon X2 Red and Purple which can still be pre-ordered..

See you next time!

Also, not from MonMon Memo, but related... we have short profile info for Agumon (Black) X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Due to the influence of the X-Antibody, it's become a ferocious Digimon. Agumon follows it's wild instincts and hunts ferociously due to it's high aggression. It runs wildly and can cause a dreadful scene.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
    Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
    Digital Monster X Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Map System Info
    Digital Monster X Battle System Info
    New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
    Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
    The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
    Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
    Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
    The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
    Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
    Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
    Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction and Character Tease
    Raising Information, Road to the Devil
    Secret Digimon in Digimon X2 Revealed
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Wow with clear pic of MetalGreymon (Virus) X, that metal helmet doesn't resembles to GaiOumon's after all. It got Diablomon X's horns and the front horn of GaiOumon but way longer! And less shark-like helmet of MetalGreymon X... But I like that red bags under its eyes. Its wings are so completely different from MetalGreymon X's, it's like flaming butterfly wings fused with afterburner torch. Besides few extra metal pads on the legs and the cannon chest, IS THAT METAL BLADE ON THAT ELBOW?

Vamdemon X got long feet? Not sure if his sleeves are oversized or I cannot see his hands...

But I have to admit, seeing the whole list of all the Virus types with X forms are pretty much freakiest and edgiest monster designs ever... So much less As'Maria crystal gems but more "X" almost everywhere. This second series of V-pet is way beyond awesome....

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Is that Myotismon's face-mask on his chest?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Yeah it has same eyes color as that VenomVamdemon's crotch mask's! Even same shape of the mask...

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Yeah it has same eyes color as that VenomVamdemon's crotch mask's! Even same shape of the mask...
    The shape is very different. VenomVamdemon's "true" face uses a very simplistic and generic mask shape, not a stylistic bat-wing design. I do agree the completely blue eyes are similar, but that could just be attributed to the fact that regular Vamdemon has blue eyes to begin with.

Ain't got no mojo... Katsu Hikaru's Avatar
    I love these X antibodies but wow even Blackagumon X is different from his Vaccine counterpart not having a full row of teeth, shorter claws, Longer neck(from what i see), and a different stripe pattern.

Makes me wonder and a bit disappointed why Blackwargreymon X is not really different from Wargreymon X oh well was thinking we may get a new Greymon form but that's probably unlikely.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Hikaru View Post
    I love these X antibodies but wow even Blackagumon X is different from his Vaccine counterpart not having a full row of teeth, shorter claws, Longer neck(from what i see), and a different stripe pattern.

Makes me wonder and a bit disappointed why Blackwargreymon X is not really different from Wargreymon X oh well was thinking we may get a new Greymon form but that's probably unlikely.
    The intent is most likely that BlackAgumon X is supposed to be a recolor of Agumon X. Ignoring the slight anatomical differences, BlackAgumon X retains the core changes that Agumon X had from regular Agumon (stripes on the body, a discolored belly [kinda hard to notice on BlackAgumon X], and the claws are metallic in color instead of bone-white).
    The anatomical difference is probably attributed to the difference in artists and art styles, and that BlackAgumon X's artist chose to stylize him closer to the regular (Black)Agumon.

Even regular Agumon has widely different designs due to various different artists and art styles. Sometimes he's depicted with 10-12 visible teeth, sometimes he's depicted with 20+ teeth. Sometimes he has short claws or long claws, small head or big head, yellow skin or orange-yellow skin, etc.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 07-23-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The colour of the stripes do show it's probably supposed to be the form before DarkTyrannomon X, which unlike others I don't mind at all. I mean, the BlackAgumon in World DS becomes DarkTyrannomon during the story, so it's not like it's new anyway lol, and makes him more unique than just getting Greymon like his Orange brother

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    The intent is most likely that BlackAgumon X is supposed to be a recolor of Agumon X. Ignoring the slight anatomical differences, BlackAgumon X retains the core changes that Agumon X had from regular Agumon (stripes on the body, a discolored belly [kinda hard to notice on BlackAgumon X], and the claws are metallic in color instead of bone-white).
    The anatomical difference is probably attributed to the difference in artists and art styles, and that BlackAgumon X's artist chose to stylize him closer to the regular (Black)Agumon.

Even regular Agumon has widely different designs due to various different artists and art styles. Sometimes he's depicted with 10-12 visible teeth, sometimes he's depicted with 20+ teeth. Sometimes he has short claws or long claws, small head or big head, yellow skin or orange-yellow skin, etc.
    I also get the feeling that the artist responsible for this artwork was purposely invoking Big Agumon from the movie:

I'm not even the first to notice the similarity as people on the Twitter post were pointing out too.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Oh wow. VamdemonX is designed with his arms and cape all fused together into giant jeweled bat wings. It looks as if the mask on his face completely covers, blinding his humanoid eyes so my guess is he might be able to “see” using the blue eyes on his cape-clasp mask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast