With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survive Animated Intro, Anime Expo Panel Video, & LadyDevimon X Art/Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    How scary is... This girl? (Deaf here)*Slowly gasp* I haven't realized.... Maybe it's not really opening? More of random cutscene under the beginning chapter before the real intro that will have Digimon in it?
    I don’t think she’s scary as much as eerie, she’s softly singing the theme song from the trailers to whoever that boy is, but since it’s coming from a little girl and has no backing music it comes off as a lot more ominous.I don’t think they’d lie about this being the opening cutscene though, it leads directly into where the game starts (at the shrine they’re on the school trip to). There might be something that comes after that shows digimon though, I can’t imagine they wouldn’t have an ending cutscene of some kind that shows digimon

Quote Originally Posted by Togetak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    How scary is... This girl? (Deaf here)*Slowly gasp* I haven't realized.... Maybe it's not really opening? More of random cutscene under the beginning chapter before the real intro that will have Digimon in it?
    I don’t think she’s scary as much as eerie, she’s softly singing the theme song from the trailers to whoever that boy is, but since it’s coming from a little girl and has no backing music it comes off as a lot more ominous.I don’t think they’d lie about this being the opening cutscene though, it leads directly into where the game starts (at the shrine they’re on the school trip to). There might be something that comes after that shows digimon though, I can’t imagine they wouldn’t have an ending cutscene of some kind that shows digimon
    It is most likely the Opening Sequence of the game, but not the Anime Opening Song Sequence if there is one.

they also seems to imply she was teleporting or something when Takuma looked up at the shadowy figure at the school window. she could be a ghost/yokai?
    Shes not teleporting, the world is shifting between the real world and "Digiworld" or whatever it's going to be called in this game. The earthquake could have been related too.

Interesting trailer, and stoked that it's coming to PC as well!!

With the effort they put into the animation here, I wonder if they ever thought of making that into a full series?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Looks like one of Aoi's original designs was tweaked and used for that other girl

I'm a Maniac
    The artist for X-Digimon (Still As'Maria?) is going bonkers on the boobs. Sakuyamon X had a cool (if slightly too revealing) look at first in the initial drafts, but then just stripped away more and more of her Bayonetta leather, like banana skin, and doubled the cup-size.
    The hell would they have done to Rosemon X nowadays? What would they do to Angewomon X? Make her entirely naked and just put feathers on her what-not and gummy bears?

Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    The artist for X-Digimon (Still As'Maria?) is going bonkers on the boobs. Sakuyamon X had a cool (if slightly too revealing) look at first in the initial drafts, but then just stripped away more and more of her Bayonetta leather, like banana skin, and doubled the cup-size.
    The hell would they have done to Rosemon X nowadays? What would they do to Angewomon X? Make her entirely naked and just put feathers on her what-not and gummy bears?
    As'Maria makes Digimon sharp and crystal. As WarGreymon X, Magnamon X...
    Naoya makes Digimon so robust and color, double... Otamon X, Tailmon X...
    Himeno Kagemaru working on design Sakuyamon X and Beelstarmon X...

Moriyama Soh... I type he is the author of LadyDevimon X.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post
    Himeno Kagemaru working on design Sakuyamon X
    That is false. Sakuyamon X was designed by Kenji Watanabe, the chief Digimon designer.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post
    Himeno Kagemaru working on design Sakuyamon X
    That is false. Sakuyamon X was designed by Kenji Watanabe, the chief Digimon designer.
    Well, my mistake, I thought Renamon and I write automatically Sakuyamon: D

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Looks like one of Aoi's original designs was tweaked and used for that other girl
    Huh, I wonder if it’s not being re-used as much as some kind of story important twist? The boy she’s comforting looks enough like Takuma that it might make sense

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123