With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survive Animated Intro, Anime Expo Panel Video, & LadyDevimon X Art/Profile

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    How many X Digimon are there so far?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    How many X Digimon are there so far?
    looks like there's 145 tagged on the wiki, though this counts natural carriers.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    In general or that have been revealed for the new V-pet?
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 07-22-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Junior Commander
    There are 18 new X-Antibodies within the Digimon X2 V-pet, including the SGDL except Beelzebumon.

The other 12 X-Antibodies are: BlackAgumon, Impmon, DarkTyrannomon, Ogremon, Numemon, MetalGreymon Vi, LadyDevimon, Vamdemon, Mephismon, DarkKnightmon, Ophanimon FM, and Cherubimon Vice.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    The girl at the end was kinda scary lol

this must be the only Digimon trailer in history, to not have a Digimon in it.
    How scary is... This girl? (Deaf here)

*Slowly gasp* I haven't realized.... Maybe it's not really opening? More of random cutscene under the beginning chapter before the real intro that will have Digimon in it?

Follow cosmicrow On Twitter
    Ahhhh the opening look so great! I've watched it too many times.

(...I'm also here to comment on Sparrow Hawk's tag of "I come from the net" giving me Reboot flash backs <3) I think the girl was really only a little spooky because she was singing the haunting tune in a very childish voice... always a little spooky.

I totally wasn't expecting Labramon! How refreshing :3

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicrow View Post
    Ahhhh the opening look so great! I've watched it too many times.

(...I'm also here to comment on Sparrow Hawk's tag of "I come from the net" giving me Reboot flash backs <3) I think the girl was really only a little spooky because she was singing the haunting tune in a very childish voice... always a little spooky.

I totally wasn't expecting Labramon! How refreshing :3
    they also seems to imply she was teleporting or something when Takuma looked up at the shadowy figure at the school window. she could be a ghost/yokai?

and labramon was actually revealed a year ago, with OG falcomon and floramon (floramon hasnt been seen in a while however, so I'm worried lol)

I come from the net
    Oh that's why. Digimon Survive will have dark moments for sure like Cyber Sleuth series. I'm so ready for that because there was the "digital" ghost and Wanyamon's strangest event count(?), and... The suicide girl in those series.

I'm curious about that goth kid with the beauty mole. What digimon partner she will have? And Floramon maybe could belong to that City girl with the smartphone?

Falcomon, Labramon and Agumon. I think they should go continue with this pattern for new games to introduce three random digimon partners for every time to keep strong interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Oh that's why. Digimon Survive will have dark moments for sure like Cyber Sleuth series. I'm so ready for that because there was the "digital" ghost and Wanyamon's strangest event count(?), and... The suicide girl in those series.

I'm curious about that goth kid with the beauty mole. What digimon partner she will have? And Floramon maybe could belong to that City girl with the smartphone?

Falcomon, Labramon and Agumon. I think they should go continue with this pattern for new games to introduce three random digimon partners for every time to keep strong interest.
    Floramon is the blonde girl's yeah, unless they change it. she was alongside Saki in the original gameplay videos we got a year ago, but hasnt been seen since. so I guess it's not actually 100% confirmed, but either way, Saki is the biggest chance (blonde)

Junior Commander
    Survive is looking quite gorgeous.
    Iím highly anticipating itís release!

Now as for Ladydevimon X... I love it!!!
    Wow she looks perfect! I love that it still keep the Tim Burton catwoman vibes, the blazing crimson X, the overgrown shadow familiar, the chains, and over grown gauntlet weapon. A nice foreshadowing to Lilithmon. I adore it! These vpets have by far been my favorite X-Antibody designs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast