With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survive Animated Intro, Anime Expo Panel Video, & LadyDevimon X Art/Profile

Survive Animated Intro, Anime Expo Panel Video, & LadyDevimon X Art/Profile

A few different updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, we have the updated version of the Digimon Survive key art.

This version adds Aoi, Minoru, along with their Digimon to the artwork. The artwork we've seen in a few different forms for roughly a year a year at his point.

Then we have a big thing that people have been waiting for!

The Digimon Survive animated intro that was shown at Anime Expo! This is the games full intro, with Japanese audio and English subtitles.

The trailer shows off various characters personalities, but introduced us to a handful of new characters who appear like they might have important roles to play.

It looks really nice, and should act as a fun teaser to help hold people off while they wait for more info.

Then...

A video of the full Anime Expo Digimon panel! Great of Bandai to share this so everyone can see it.

This does appear to be the full panel, with the trailers inter-spliced where they were shown at the panel.

A nice bonus on top of the trailer.

On top of the Survive/Anime Expo info, one bit for the Digimon X2...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Artwork for LadyDevimon X!

We also have translated profile information thanks to onkei!

The amplification of her dark energy creates her familiar spirit "Vore" from her back, who constantly watches her surroundings, as well as the armament "C-dur-ken" that traces the movements of her left arm.

Quite a few updates to start off a week where we are sure to get quite a bit more!

Digimon Survive and Cyber Sleuth Complete can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for Switch
    Digimon Survive for PS4
    Digimon Survive for Switch
    Digimon Survive for Xbox One
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

LadyDevimon X came out looking awesome! I think my favorite new addition is the cat-ears cowl.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Ainz translated the familiar spirit's name as Volée and the armament as Zeefdrukken.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Junior Commander
    Survive is looking cool!

LadyDevimon X is a great design(though I don't like the "horns"), makes sense, it's cool... but it also completely loses the sex-appeal of the original.
    It's basically a completely different kind of 'mon...

Man that trailer looks amazing, and getting a good look at all the designs of characters that seem plot important is nice too, you can definitely see the adventure archetypes a lot of them are following

I come from the net
    Labramon wants to sit on that chair where it stares at it? Yes!

Why does everyone thinks Ladydevimon X's helmet ears that are cat? It's clearly bat ears! It's way bigger to be "cat ears"! I know it's catwoman costume. But still..

So "Vore" is that same living cloth? So weird X antibody turned into her freaky arm to the normal arm and split the "freaky" one transformed into the floating giant metal arm. It reminds me of Mastemon's.... And I think it's extremely painful to move with those... Teeth razor zippers. THOSE RAGGED TEETH! Along with that spine and rib claws too at the front instead of the back making it her hard to move painfully!

Junior Commander
    It is most likely bat ears, not cat ears.

I don't quite understand whether those floating chains connect with her arm-chain or not.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 07-22-2019 at 12:15 PM.

I come from the net
    ..Huh. Yes. Very much. This works really well. I can only wonder what Myotismon X looks like if we don't already have a clear picture.

I come from the net
    Yeah and her costume is too much clean and strongly resembles that Catwoman from Batman Return movie than her normal form.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The girl at the end was kinda scary lol

Seems Saki is stuck up and such.

And you know, this must be the only Digimon trailer in history, to not have a Digimon in it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast