With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digivolving jogress omegamon for sale!

Digivolving jogress omegamon for sale!

Ok, that came out huge. I have more pics and it's opened, but I just looked at it. I have feedback on other toy forums and ebay I can provide you with. . I take paypal. I'm looking for $200 shipped in the USA. If you are overseas we can work something out. Price is negotiable.

If this is allowed, here are some more pics and my feedback thread is linked in there. I can't hotlink from their site, so please take a look here. https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...thread.183983/
    Last edited by HotMagnus; 07-22-2019 at 07:15 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    They cannot message you if interested, as per the sales and trading rules. You will also need to add a price.

I'll have to reread the rules! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    They cannot message you if interested, as per the sales and trading rules. You will also need to add a price.
    How do you do business here then? Like everything said, address and paypal email has to be public? Just curious. I never seen something like this before.
    Last edited by Theigno; 07-22-2019 at 08:38 AM. Reason: double post merge

merged your double posts.

Also the final Sales and Trading rule states that addresses and PayPal info can be sent via PM.
    But all prior negotiations and decisions, like who is interested, who is buying what for which price etc, needs to happen publicly in this thread.